001 ␈ ROOMS

🩹 • Rooms
" there are boundaries you can't overlap, and this room, is one of them. "

꒰🖇꒱ 私は安定していると思う。♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

THE SUN RISES FROM THE SEAS,
the dark clouds brewing in the colors of yellows, oranges and reds. the wind was cold, once in a while biting your skin as you lightly shiver. your head consciously stuffing itself on your scarf. why did my first day have to be before winter.

you look up, your eyes examining the trees as its leaves slowly fall down. pun isn't intended, but fall is surely beautiful even though everything's dying.

winds carrying leaves and dust passed you as you stop at a familliar house, one who isn't looking very lively at all. in fact, this gigantic house was blocks away fron your apartment, but your boss insisted that you live there instead and drop your rent for the month - it's ending anyway. pretty convenient and satisfied both parties.

your things, no matter how heavy, were placed on your room just below the stairs of the main lobby, so you could go straight to the kitchen, garden, basement, storage room, and the list goes on. up the stairs, is the room of all living species living there, the library, the game room, the training room, your boss' office and other things like the way to the rooftop.

bruh, how do I carry their breakfast then?❜

you made a face as you think things throughly, deciding if they have advanced electronics - you heard Lie has many connections, pretty scary - and thought for a moment it'd be pretty convenient. if not, then you'll carry them. simple as that.

when your fingers made contact with the doors, somewhere above made a full-body examine on you and the tablet beside it says 'passed'. you were surprised the first time you were put in this position, but your figure still jumps whenever it starts.

the doors opened, revealing the place you're supposed to be working until the contact expires. but to your surprise, no one was out here lurking the halls, except for the small robo ball following you since you entered.

it made a ^-^ face and showed some technological tabs, "Welcome, Ms. (L/n)! I am your built guide, Kumu! If you have any questions, please ask away!"

this is just adorably great!

smiling lightly while your brain internally gushed him, your eyes traveled around the place. ❝My... schedule, please? And not to rude, since when were you here? I didn't see you yesterday...

Muku nodded but kept the same face from earlier, ❝Ms. (L/n)'s schedule for today's morning, current time: 7:54.

9:00 - serve Master Horror food. (ask me for details!)

9:05 - ask the other Masters of what they would need, they didn't schedule anything yet. but it would be nice if you'll ask them yourself!

10:50 - Boss Lie will arrive, open the gate for him. (if you don't know where the garage is, ask me for the location!)

11:00 - serve Boss Lie tea!

12:00 - (lunch isn't planned yet, please check later! i'll keep you updated!)

your mouth opens a little, surprised at the table ahead of you, ❝This is dope.❞

❝Muku-Bot was made an hour ago, the inventor rather not say their name.❞ it's face morphed into a -,v-, ❝Anyway, please make Master Horror's breakfast now! He eats a lot, you know!❞