Jungkook: why would I???? Why are you crying looking at them??? They are nothing but filthy slaves for us...... They are filled with sins......

He said as he kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly

Aria: Then who am I to you??? If they can be slaves then I am too like them...... They are humans and so am I.... How can't I feel bad for them??? How can I see those girls to be slaves of your inhuman armies.....

She said as Jungkook put her in his arms and took her to bed...... He make her lay on the bed and hovered over her her slowly as his one hand goes to the hem of her nightwear as he slowly slipped that out of her body leaving her completely naked under his gaze..... His dark vicious eyes look at her pitiful figure in hungrily.....

Jungkook: You are not a slave, bunny..... You are Queen.... Queen of these Gods.... Who will only bow to you..... It's only you who to we bow...... We finally found you after so many years......  Our eagerness for you have no bounds.... Our obsession for you have no limits..... You know, obsession is also a love but in a dangerous form.......

He said as he slipped his other hand on her wet fold that is constantly get wet just by his flirtous talking

He said as he slipped his other hand on her wet fold that is constantly get wet just by his flirtous talking.... A way of making hybrid mate crave for their mates...... She whimper in his touch....He slammed his lips on her as his fingers are working on her hole as she started to kiss him back...... After sometime of their make out section, he threw away his clothes looking at her completely mess figure on the bed...... He slowly slide his d***k in her hole as she tightly hold the sheets feeling so full...... He started to thrust into her mercilessly as she is a moaning mess..... Skin slapping, bed cracking sounds can be heard in the room as the moans and groans are signified as the whole palace can hear their moaning...... He is declaring to everyone that she is his...... only he can make her moan like this loud on the bed........

He came into her as he bite her hard like rock nipple and see her completely exhausted figure looking at nowhere.... He slowly put the sheets on their naked body ........

 He slowly put the sheets on their naked body