-31-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
We had now made it up the steps, just when Robin had been grabbed by a vine, all of us trying to get her loose.

"Shit Robin" we had all tried to get her free but Steve and Nancy had also gotten tied up.

"Run Y/n! Go!" Steve yelled as I went into my pocket, grabbing the self heating knife I grabbed, turning it up to its max setting as a vine got my leg, the knife slightly hot enough to get it off of me, still not doing damage to it.

"Shit hang in there for me!" I yelled to everyone, apologizing for the bad pun as I sliced each vine away from them, all of us now fighting off the vines.

"Steve your lighter" I say, pulling out my bow as my boyfriend lit the fabric so I could shoot the vines, lucky that it was all a hive mind meaning they were all damaged, a small "told you so" playing in my head, knowing this bow would be useful.

Now we had ran up to see Vecna connected to a bunch of vines, not realizing that we were there.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was the final count, the bats flying back to the home due to feeling the vines being burned, leaving Eddie alone just before one of them could give him a finished blow that he had luckily avoided, Dustin crying to the boy as he wrapped the areas where he was

As for Lucas and Max, she was still in the trance, watching Vecna talking to Eleven on how he had been planning this from the very beginning.

"Ready?" Y/n asked, Steve lighting the fabric in the bottle, throwing it at Vecna's body, breaking him out of Max's mind as he fell in pain, at the very same moment that El had attacked him after getting free, Max waking up, hugging Lucas just before passing out.

Again Robin had thrown another bottle at Vecna, just before Y/n and Nancy fired shots at him at the very same time, the two ready to end this whole thing as Nancy gave Y/n the finishing shot, the girl shooting Vecna dead in his chest, making a hole while also sending him flying out of the house.

But through all of this, the group didn't realize that Vecna had decided to use another life for his plans, that life being a basketball captain just after Lucas and Max had ran out the house with Erica.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
And right after that finishing blow, the group had hugged me tightly, maybe to tight though but that was fine.

Eventually we had ran out, seeing that Vecna was gone.

"What the hell?"

Even if Vecna was gone, that could of meant anything, our plan was over as we ran off to Eddie and Dustin, seeing Dustin patch up Eddie, all of us sharing a look after hearing four chimes of the clock.

"Max!"

Just before we could even worry about that, there was an earthquake, the gates splitting open while creating said earthquake, all of us getting away from Eddie's trailer as it had also split open.

Once it stopped we had gotten back into our real Hawkins, walking out of Eddie's home to see the disaster, Lucas carrying Max since apparently she wasn't the one Vecna took a life from.

Time skip, two days later
Practically all of Hawkins had left, everyone being forced to relocate due to the earthquake and the large cracks in the ground.

The military had also been brought in and in an attempt to stay close, my parents wanted for me and Steve to stay with them till we also left.

"We can take these" Nancy said as we got some of the stuff she didn't want anymore into Steve's car, just as we heard tire screeching.

"Did someone order pizza?" Miss Wheeler asked, all of us turning to see Mike, Will, El, Johnathan, and some guy get out of the van.

"Oh shit, y'all are back" I say, El hugging me and Dustin, practically knocking us over.

"Is everyone okay?" She asked, the both of us nodding "yeah why?" "I saw Max she-" "she just passed out from exhaustion, don't worry she told us everything once she woke up" I said, El smiling as we decided to go over to the hospital, the perfect timing because Max was getting out today.

Once we got to the hospital, we had let the kids go in and talk, leaving me, Steve, and Robin in the car.

"I can't believe we really survived that though" Robin said "luck I guess" I shrugged, seeing the kids all walk out, Max walking out in some clothes I had El bring for her.

"No, it's because of you that everyone is okay, I mean any second longer and both Eddie and Max would of died" Robin spoke.

"Really?" "Yeah, I mean who else decided to bring a self heating knife?" Steve boasted "And gasoline dipped arrows" Robin added, making me smile.

"I must be pretty great huh?" "More then great"

After Lucas and Max got into the car, everyone else going with Nancy to hoppers place to hide El and Eddie, we had left to the high school where some people were taking refuge.

"Hi we're here to donate some stuff, these are the blankets, toys, and clothes" I said, handing over the three boxes.

"And your organized, we definitely appreciate that" the woman said, taking the boxes.

"Hey is there any way we can help?" Steve asked, all of us now being assigned jobs, Dustin doing water and seeing mr Munson, telling him to go to hopper's place.

"Steve Harrington? I didn't know you'd be here" A blond girl said with me just across from the two, sorting out jackets.

"Yeah well it doesn't hurt to help out" "that is so nice, you know I always thought you were hot" "that's cool.." "mhm, so are you single or anything?" "Oh I'm actually married" Steve said, holding up his ring finger, turning back to wink at me as the girl stormed off.

"You know if you keep bragging about marrying me, the whole world is gonna know by tomorrow" I joked "good, then they'll know that you are now Mrs Harrington" Steve flirted, giving me a wet kiss on my cheek, laughing as I looked at him annoyed.

"You're so weird" "yeah well besides that, I think Robin's love life might not be so dead" now I had looked over at what Steve was talking about, seeing Robin laughing and talking with Vickie, just as the light around us had darkened, everyone running outside.

"No fucking way" I say, me, Robin, and Steve running out to meet with Dustin, all of us looking at each other, seeing dark clouds roll in, red lightning being seen.

"It's in Hawkins"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1162