-15-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was another day of my internship, meaning I was getting ready for that, the ladies relaxed with what I wear since they liked me.

"Mhm, this is good" I said, fixing my hair a bit before spraying perfume.
Hair and fit check

Speaking of internships, specifically Nancy and Johnathan's, Nancy didn't like it that much thanks to the man there underestimating her, which I say they should stop cause Nancy is pretty smart

But anyways I was on my way to the clinic, stopping to get coffee for everyone, a contrast to the usual drinking from the broken coffee pot.

I myself got a frappe, which was pretty good but also popular to be honest.

"Hii Ladies, got y'all something" I said, walking in and sitting down everyone's coffees.

"Thank you dear, you are heaven sent" Mrs. Jackson said to me, giving me a hug as her and the other ladies grabbed their coffee and also thanking me.

"Oh it's nothing" I say, grabbing the folder of the kids I'd be talking to for today.

"Mhm Taylor again huh?" I said to myself, already have done a few sessions with the girl, which I didn't mind, she was a nice kid, just had some anger management problems, that she needs help understanding.

Now I was in a small office, not many windows besides the one giving the view of the outside world.

My first client would be this boy Sam, who just needed help understanding certain emotions and how to evaluate different situations, in a very plain sense.

"Hey Sam, ready for today's session?" I ask the kid as he walks in "yeah I'm ready" he says, sitting down in the seat in front of me.

"So how have things been since summer started? Did anything fun?" I started off "yeah we went on a trip to Arizona" "oh Arizona? Bet that was fun huh?"

Basically we were just talking, getting the kid comfortable before asking any real questions.

"So on your trip, did you have any moments with your emotions or anything?" I asked and he nodded "well what happened dear?"

"While we were at the water park, I uh got upset" "why?" "Cause my mom told me to not get into the deep end even though I wanted to" Sam says, looking down at his palms.

"Well were you angry or just sad?" "Sad, but I don't know why because I never go into the deep end" Sam says, voice quiet.

"Well sometimes when we're told not to do something it kind of causes the brain to wanna know why, and when it does that it causes certain emotions" I explained, Sam understanding what I was saying.

"But anyways I think I have an idea for you" "what is it?" "Here, whenever you have moments where you can't understand your emotions, write them down in here okay" "okay, will I get anything though?"

From Sam's question I had started to think "how about I take you to scoops to get ice cream? I'm sure that's a good deal" "yeah it is" Sam said with a cheesed grin.

After my sessions with the kids, it was around time for lunch, a girl named Cindy bringing everyone their lunch.

"Thank you Cindy" I said "oh it's no problem dear-" "hey Sinclair, there's a girl calling for you" Taylor said "oh okay"

Apparently there was relationship stuff going on with Mike and El, and Max just needed a second opinion.

"Hey I get off in like two hours, yall two wanna go have fun?" I asked, the two girls obviously saying yes, now giving me something to do after work.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 619