-27-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Wow this ring so so amazing" Mrs Wheeler said as I showed her my engagement ring as we both made breakfast for everyone, Max drawing at the dining table.

"Right, I was pretty surprised acting" I say, piling up a few plates and going down into the basement so everyone could eat.

"This is why you're may favorite sister" Lucas said, tearing up some bacon.

"Ay I do what I do" I shrugged with a cocky smile on my face, Steve dazedly eating with his head on my shoulder, mumbling a small "thank you" and "I love you"

As everyone ate, Nancy, Max, and Dustin had came down to tell us that wherever Vecna took Max, it was Victor's home, showing us the drawing, everyone now quickly getting ready so we can go visit the house.
Fit check

Once we were all ready we had gotten into Steve's car, heading over to Victor's home, which was widely know as the murder house

As soon as we got there I had gotten a creepy vibe, especially when we had walked up the porch, Steve pulling off the wooden planks.

"It's locked" he said, jigging the doorknob as I picked up a rock.

"Found the key" I smiled, making my fiancé move out of the way as I threw the rock at the stained glass, Steve putting his arm through to unlock the door.

"Woah, it's so old" Robin said in amazement as we turned on our flashlights.

"Where did everyone get those?" "Do you need to be told everything?" Dustin asked Steve, making me snicker a little as Steve grabbed a flashlight.

"Hey guys, do you see this?" Max asked, pointing at an old grandfather clock.

"Okay everyone stay in groups of two" Nancy said, me and Steve letting Dustin stick with us as we walked up the stairs.

"Steve.." "yeah?" "You're squeezing my hand baby" I say, the boy squeezing my hand every time we have to turn a corner, as if something would jump out at us.

"Guys, I think he's here" Dustin said, different lamps turning on, as if he was walking past them.

"Everyone turn off your flashlights, spread out" Nancy said, everyone doing just that as we walked around.

"Wait y'all he's moving" I say, my flashlight glowing as we followed his steps, all of us stopping when he ended up in the attic.

Right in the middle of the attic the light was glowing, the same for our lights as we stood closer to the middle.

"Oh shit" all of a sudden the glass of our lights started to bust.

After all of that it was now morning and we had picked up some stuff for Eddie, only to see a crowd of people at the lake he was supposed to be staying at.

Apparently it was a basketball player on Lucas's team that had died but also the sheriff had finally name dropped Eddie, throwing him in deep shit.

"Dustin can you hear me?" "Shit where are you?" "Skull rock" Eddie said, all of us running into the woods in the direction of Skull rock.

"I swear those two are always arguing" I say, referring to Steve and Dustin to Robin and Nancy as we walked.

"They argue way more then you two, and you're actually married now" Robin joked as we walk through the woods.

"Yeah, also Nancy why didn't you tell me he was gonna ask?" "Cause it would ruin the surprise, plus if I did then I wouldn't have gotten that amazing picture of you two kissing, you're welcome by the way"

"Mhm, okay Miss photographer"

Eventually after some walking we had found Skull rock, Eddie popping out of nowhere.

"Hey Eddie" "he- woah that's a big rock" Eddie said, grabbing my hand to look at the ring.

"Guess Harrington grew some balls after all huh? Proud of you two" Eddie smiled "thanks Ed"

Now after giving Eddie some water he had told us what had happened, all of us realizing how Vecna attacks and where.

"BOOOM" 'what the hell?'

"Bada Bada Boom, skull rock is north" "really Henderson?" "Look my compass was fine when we left the wheelers, but the closer we got to Skull rock, it started to spaz out, meaning an electromagnetic field is around"

"So there's a gate here" Lucas said "probably a small one since it took so long for the compass to mess up" I say, all of us turning to Eddie to see if he'd come with us, which was an obvious yes.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 768