-19-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Listen, I can understand my sister being involved, but there's no way Lucas was there" Erica said, her and Dustin in the vents of the underground Russian tunnels, trying to get an escape for Steve and Robin.

"So you believe everything, even Y/n's involvement, but you doubt your own brother's involvement?" Dustin asked, the little girl nodding.

"*sigh* kids"

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After all of that stuff at the hospital we had all spent the night at Hopper and El's place, with me making a quick stop to my house to get some change of clothes cause I've been running around in my other clothes all night long.
Hair and fit check

El was currently in a room alone, looking for Heather and her parents, being in the room for at least an hour now, Nancy also on the phone

While Nancy was doing that, Mike and Max were arguing...again, the end of the discussion getting kind of deep on Mike's part, as I side eyed to convo, quietly snacking on some chips.

Eventually El had came out of the room "I've found him" "who?"

"He was in his room" El said before getting herself a cup of water, referring to Billy.

"Billy knows the source" "yeah bu-" "but we can't go there, but I think there's another way" El said, turning on her tv static to get into Billy's mind, all of us watching her.

For a second the girl was freaking out before telling us she was okay and was on a beach.

"It's a memory from California" Max said "I think I see the source" El said, all of us sharing a look.

'I wonder what Erica's doing... I feel like something wrong' I thought, looking over at Lucas who somehow could tell what I was thinking.

"There's something else going on uh?" "Probably" we said before going back silent.

"I think I found it, uh Brimboard, steel works" the girl said, Nancy and Johnathan finding it "El we found it, get out of there" Mike said frantically, a few minutes passing before El started screaming, ripping the blindfold off.

"He said he was building something, that it was all for me" El said.

"So it's the flayed" "yeah but it's to stop Eleven, I mean last year she closed the gate on him, so he must of been pissed off" Mike said.

"He also said he'd kill all of you" El said, an uneasiness filling the air.

"Well...that's cool" I said awkwardly, trying to break the silence before we all started to hear loud thumps, trees crashing.

"He knows we're here" Mike said, all of us leaving out the cabin to see a bloody and flesh version of the Mindflayer, going into the shed to grab weapons, me and Nancy grabbing the shot guns.

"Since when did you know how to shoot?" Lucas asked "hey I learned a lot while being in California" I said, loading it up as we stood in the middle of the cabin, all of us in a circle with our backs facing each other.

Already me and Nancy readied ourselves, the flayer obviously close.

"Where is it?" I asked, just as a weird arm thing came through the wall, Johnathan using his axe before me and Nancy used our guns, the bullets practically doing nothing till El had chopped the arm off with her powers.

Just as El tried to get a breather, the flayer came from the roof, grabbing her foot, the kids grabbing her as me and Nancy shot at its face, Lucas using the axe to shop off the arm thing.

"*huff* good job Lucas" "*pant* thanks"

After El bought us some time we had all ran out, Mike having to help her into my car as we drove away after El ripped the arm thing off of her leg, an obvious wound being left behind.

Now we had broke into a convenient store, needing to take care of El's wound thanks to the Flayer.

While I went to go grab a bowl to help clean her leg, I had looked at myself in the mirror, a random pain on my eyebrow, seeing that it was a cut.

"Least I'm still beautiful" I said while shrugging, hearing the com go of.

"Oh my god Mike answer the damn thing" I said, running over and turning it on, forgetting about my bandages.

"Dustin" "Y/N" "DUSTIN" "look there's a code red, we were stuck in a secret Russian base a-" "Dustin baby you're going way to fast" I said, the boy trying to explain the situation, a static cutting him off every now and then.

"Dustin you're cutting out" I said, the com going out.

"What's going on?" Nancy asked "Russians in Hawkins trying to open the gate" I said, literally the only thing I heard.

El had found Dustin and apparently he was at the movies.

"Least we know that much" I said, a bandage on my brow as we walked out, Lucas and Will in my car while everyone else was in Nancy's car, all of us heading to Starcourt.

Once we made it there I had popped the trunk of my car for a second, grabbing my bat.

"Why do you need that?" "Why wouldn't I?" I asked my brother as we all ran in, our cars not even in legitimate parking spots.

When we went in we saw Dustin, Erica, Robin, and Steve hiding behind a counter while four Russian dudes were heading their way, El grabbing their attention by messing with the display car.

"Knew something was going on with Erica" I said as El threw the car at the guys.

"ERICA" me and Lucas yelled, running down to our sister, wrapping her in a hug.

"Oh shit Steve" I said, the boy giving me a hug, the both of us sharing a kiss before moving back.

"Oh wow, your eye" I pointed out "yeah, but what about your eyebrow?" "The flayer kinda got me, least the scar will look cool" I said, being pulled into another kiss.

As we all got our stories straight, telling what had been happening for the past few days, El had fell.

"M-my leg" she said as I went over with everyone else, moving back the bandages to see something moving in her leg, El screaming in pain.

'Holy shit'

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1074