TWENTY-FOUR

Zach's POV

When I opened my eyes I saw this dark and lonely room again. It's different from the rooms from back then since it's made almost of the parts of the room was made by woods but it's still the same when if it comes to the feeling that is giving me. The floor was rough and dirty. The ceiling was too high so as the small window. That small window is the one that's giving the room a small piece of light.  If I'm not mistaken this place is a cabin or something like that.

Both of my feet are chained  preventing me to escaped this hellish place. Alam na alam ko kung ano ang mangyayari sa akin rito. Hindi ko na kailangan na maging manghuhula para malaman iyon.

I'm not scared at all even though I know the fact that they will hurt me again. Maybe because pain was part of my existence now.

But I still don't want to die yet. I need to be alive. Because if I don't... Noah will cry again and he will drink until he collapsed. Elijah will blame himself until he fall into depression. Jacob will cheat his own self again that he's fine. Paul will turn into a murderer. Thomas will doubt himself. Abraham will hate himself until he gets old. And Lazarus will be dead after killing himself because he blame his own self for not saving me.

Mayroong nagbukas ng ilaw dahilan para lumiwanag ang buong lugar. Kasunod niyon ay may isang boses na nagsalita.

Nanatili akong tahimik habang nakatingin lang sa sahig. May pilit akong inaalala na bagay na sinabi sa akin ng isa sa mga tauhan ko. Nang maalala iyon ay bumuntong-hininga ako at kumurap ng tatlong beses.

I almost forgot. Damn it.

"It looks like you're in deep thoughts, prince Zaccheus."

I look at the person who spoke and saw Duke Equérov. He's smirking and his eyes are sparkling in happy to see me in this state.

"You're quite bold to show yourself to me, you traitor. And you're kinda wealthy to pay those high class assassins, you piece of shit." Saad ko habang nababagot na nakatingin sa kaniya. I want to punch him on the face.

Those assassins are skilled just like Thomas. Hindi na ako nagtataka kung bakit natalo nila si Lazarus at ang mga butler namin. Maski si Hades ay hindi nanalo sa kanila.

"No one will know that I am the traitor, my lord. You will die soon so no one will spread that information." The garbage is talking. Ew. "You're become so weak now, my lord. You can't even win against those assassins." He laugh in a mocking way.

His laugh was ugly just like his face.

"Atleast I killed five of them. If those assassins didn't charge as a mob maybe they are all dead now. And you're crying in the corner of your room like an unkempt kid." Defense becomes difficult if the enemy charge as a mob. Especially that they are assassins. They're fast and skilled.

Nakakainis.

"You...!" He is pissed, yes. Abraham's attitude is rubbing hard on me. "How dare you!" He raise his hand and slap me hard but I can't even feel the pain.

Mas masakit pa yung sakit na segu-segundo kung nararamdaman kesa sa sakit na dulot ng sampal niya.

"And how dare you to slap me? Remember that in this story my title is higher than yours, Duke Equérov." Binigyan ko ito ng matalim na tingin dahilan para matigilan ito. "Know your place." My gaze become deadly. Napaatras ito pero agad din na pumeke ng tawa bago kumuwala ang galit niyang ekspresiyon.

"You are the one who should know your place, stupid!  Remember that you can't use your title here. I'm the law in this place." He get the stick in the table near him. It is a thin but firm stick. "I'll kill you slowly. So feel the pain, prince Zaccheus!" He shouted and started hitting me.