Together Alone

Summary: Teasing Hanji while they are at work is one of your favorite activities, especially when they decide to act on it.

Warnings: masturbation, handcuffs, dildo sucking, vaginal penetration, fake cum.

It was another boring day at the office. Hanji was sitting through yet another boring meeting, the third one of the day to be exact, though they were all so similar to one another. So much that they no longer pay attention to what their boss has to say.

Everything pointed towards a completely ordinary day. Or at least they thought so , up until the moment their phone rang, indicating that they had just gotten a text message. By the ding sound it made, it was clear that the message came from you, what surprised them is that it was a voice message.

With no context whatsoever, Hanji grew concerned, especially because you were aware that they were busy at the moment. It was incredibly unlike you to do such a thing that they excused themselves to the restroom in order to try and figure out what was wrong.

The message itself was mere five seconds long, which did bring Hanji some comfort, but what could you possibly have to say in such a short amount of time? They wouldn't find out unless they pressed the button on their phone. They do so and bring the phone closer to their ear.

The first two seconds were silent and they nearly had to check if they had actually pressed play. The third second of the message is when things got real.

They could hear a noise that could only be described as their wettest dream coming true: the sound that your wet pussy makes when the dildo is going in, followed by a grunt and a loud moan, "Hanji," and that was it, the full five seconds of the message.

They were flabbergasted, salivating and horny, all due to five seconds. You always knew exactly how to get them going and the first thing Hanji does is text you back, fingers shaking in excitement as the words flow through their body.

"Woman, you will be the death of me!" They landed on the message after typing it and retyping it for at least a couple of minutes. Within a couple of seconds, you were already replying, the wait itself felt like it took an eternity and Hanji couldn't wait any longer.

"Come home, now!"

"I'm in the middle of a meeting."

"And I'm halfway through my second orgasm. Don't you want to see?" and with that final text, you knew you had won the battle. The following message was basic but you knew that your job was complete as soon as you got it.

"I'm on my way home!"

Hanji rushed back to the meeting room, coming up with a terrible excuse, something along the lines of "my wife is sick, I need to go take care of her." It wasn't necessarily a lie nor was it convincing but it was enough to get their boss off their back. In less than a minute, they were already in the elevator and pressing the button to the garage floor repeatedly like it would do it any good or make it move faster.

Heart beating in their throat as they tap their feet against the floor. Once the metal box reaches its destination, Hanji rushes to their car, nearly dropping the keys in the process as they try to calm their hands down a bit.

Just starting the car was a chore, especially with the way you kept spamming them with text messages, videos of yourself in the most sexy of situations. It was almost more than they could bear, but Hanji refused to complain about the situation they found themselves in.

On the way home, it was more than certain that they ran a few red lights, a speeding ticket would more than definitely be coming their way but that was a problem for tomorrow. Today all they could and wanted to focus on was you.