Jeff the Killer|Jeffrey Alan Woods: (laughs and wheezes off) "That's true!"

Ben Drowned|Benjamin Lawman: (snickers) "I mean they are very close friends."

Masky|Masked Man: (in the background) "We're not, you (censored word)! We don't love each other. I would rather kill him."

Hoodie|Hooded Figure: (in the background) "We're mutually beneficial partners that follow the orders from the Operator."

Hoodie has his mask halfway. So, that is the reason why he's talking in his normal voice rather than his silent way to communicate with others, which is the sign language that he and EJ mostly use to talk with others. The proxies don't often hear him talking in the mansion. Since his alternate-ego is mostly in control of the main body of Brian.

This also implies Tim and his alternate-ego. After the end of the Marble Hornets and totheark, both of these two got a bit of control on their main alter-ego side, and use that as a way to camouflage into society occasionally. This is where they encounter Jessica a few times. Well, it's mostly Tim that encounters Jessica.

Masky|Masked Man: "You guys are the worst ones that I hate about."

Jeff the Killer|Jeffrey Alan Woods: "And we're here to do and have fun in this mansion!"

Masky|Masked Man: "I don't care about your stupidity and idiotic attitudes, Woods."

Then he lights up another cigarette and puts it into his mouth. Inhaling the smoke of the cigarette and then exhaling the smoke from the cigarette. While Hoodie is refilling some ammunition into his weaponry for himself and his partner Masky.

Timeskipping later...

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (...)

Zero|Alice Marie Jackson: "You know that you're not the very talkative proxy around here."

EJ: (Do you have a problem with that?)

Zero|Alice Marie Jackson: "Yeah! You have to be more sociable around other people! You can't just be an introvert all day!"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (It's a feature that I got from both of my canonical and this 'fake' creator. Do you really think this feature wouldn't be suited for the canonical counterpart of me, Alice? No, it was needed for the story.)

Zero|Alice Marie Jackson: "Whatever. I still think you need a better personality than a introvert one!"

Eyeless Jack|EJ: (Well, I think you should have less annoying personality for me because you always annoy me.)

Zero|Alice Marie Jackson: "Hey! It's not my fault who didn't get the attention from my host! I was forgotten and abandoned from my host, Jack!"

He tries to get away from her, but she follows him and continues to talk with him about becoming more of an extrovert. The more talkative she continues to EJ, the more annoyed he gets from her. She tries to change the subject with him, but he obviously tries to ignore the female.

He wants to shut her up by force, but he knows that he couldn't do it against a female proxy because it's against the rule for the male proxies to hit on the female proxies. However, they could do it on their victims only.

He doesn't take it personally, but it's only annoying for him. He would rather have any conversation to be short and straightforward for him. He doesn't like the consistency of staying and listening to what others are saying.