"You can pay when you take me out, but today is on me." Minho stated, guiding Jisung towards the stand again.

They chose their drinks and took a walk through the park to see what rides they wanted to go on after then finished their drinks.
"Oh, I wanna ride that! And that! AND that!" Jisung pointed to almost everything they passed.

They chose some slower rides first to ease into it, but soon enough they were squeezing each other's hands on the scary rollercoasters.

"Look at me." Minho said, pulling out his phone. Minho decided to take pictures of Jisung in front of every ride they went on. Jisung smiled broadly.

"You look so cute with that on." Minho referred to the animal headband Minho had bought for Jisung earlier.
Jisung wore a squirrel headband and Minho wore a giraffe one.

"You were so right, this is so much better than having a fancy dinner. I'm having so much fun!" Jisung's eyes were bright and his smile was wide.

"I'm glad you like it, but this is only one third of our date." Minho said while fixing the headband on Jisung's head.
Jisung looked puzzled. "What do you mean? This isn't everything? But this is already so much fun!"

"Do you want to eat something? I know a place in the park where we can rest before going on more rides." Minho had everything planned out, he wanted to make sure that Jisung had the time of his life.
"Sound like a good plan, lead the way." Jisung confirmed.

Minho brought Jisung to a big open field in the park that was meant for the guests to picnic on. A couple of stands rented out picnic baskets that people could fill with food from the different food stands.
Minho had rented a basket with iced drinks, strawberries covered in chocholate and some sandwiches.

"Do you want the iced americano or the iced tea?" Minho asked Jisung, already knowing the answer.
"The iced tea please." Jisung confirmed.

"I knew you would choose that." Minho said with a smile.

"How?"

"When you tried to cheer me up in the library, you bought me coffee and bought yourself hot chocolate. My suspicions were that you prefer sweet things." Minho looked at their intertwined fingers. "I would have been fine with either, I'm sorry I wasn't a better friend to you back then."

"Minho, don't beat yourself up for that. We're past that, okay? We're doing just fine right now, let's just enjoy this AMAZING date." Jisung comforted Minho.
The two boys couldn't be happier with eachother than that they were right now.

"I think we can ride a few more things before it's time to leave." Minho said as they were packing up their lunch.
Jisung looked at his phone, "the park doesn't close until nine though, it's only two right now."

Minho patted Jisung's head, "but we're not having dinner here, we need to leave around four to be on time."
Jisung looked up at Minho, his heart melting as he saw the other smile softly.
"Where are we going to eat?" Jisung asked.

"Didn't I tell you this date is a suprise?" Minho teased.

They went on a few slower rides and rides that just enjoyed the sighting. On the car ride back Jisung fell asleep in the passenger's seat. He had enjoyed that day so much and he used all his energy enjoying the theme park.

When Jisung woke up, the car was parked already. "When did we arrive?" Jisung asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Ten minutes ago."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You were sleeping so cutely, how could I?" Minho chuckled. "I hope you don't mind me staring, you're just so pretty."

Jisung blushed and quickly tried to make an excuse for looking away by asking, "where are we? Wait, why are we back on campus?"

"You'll see." They got out of the car and Minho brought the two of them back to Minho's dorm.

"Do you not have a dormmate?" Jisung asked when they entered.

"No, my dad set it up for me." Minho looked away.

"I guess that privilege comes with your dad being the principle."

"More like a curse."

"What do you mean?"

"Obviously boys are paired with boys and girls are paired with girls, but given my situation... my dad didn't want me to sleep in the same room as a guy." Minho looked frustrated. "I moved out to get rid of him, but he never lets go."
Minho tried to shake off the thoughts. "But I don't want that to ruin this night, having my own dorm also means having enough space to share all of it with you right now."