☽ Nightmares come true ☾

Authors note: Here it is! Finally the baseball scene. This chapter has me so excited! It's finally getting to the action parts plus with my little twist 😉 Thanks for reading yall! ❤️

I would like to add that Lillith is Bipolar and you will be able to see more of that as the story continues!

I blink back tears as I stare at my sister. Isabella is dead. My sister is a vampire. Oh gods. She could actually kill me now. "Isabella? Are you a v-" "vampire? Yeah. Now you're not the only special one. Speaking of that, you might want to watch yourself now that I'm an apex predator." This fucking bitch. I snort at her and she narrows her eyes. "How are you even a vampire?" I ask. She gets an arrogant look on her face and turns to Edward. "So turns out I don't actually need you Edweirdo. I have two soulmates of my own and they are much hotter than you. Have fun playing human with my ugly sister." Bella snarks and turns to walk off. "Wait! What happened Isabella? You've been gone and dads been so fucking worried! Do you even care?!" I scream.

Edward tries to shuffle me behind him but I shove his hand away. Isabella turns around with a hateful look. "Why should I care?! Dad never loved me. All he cares about it is you! It's glaringly obvious that he only tolerates me. So yeah why would I want to go back to him?" My face darkens and I step to her. The wind picks up around me and whips my hair around. There's thunder roaring above us and lightning strikes not too far off. "Don't you dare talk about dad like that! He has tried so fucking much with you but you never cared! You wanted to be with Renée because she treated you like a princess! Dad has been inconsolable since you've been missing. You think he was scary when you got into trouble last week? Gods that was child's play! He's been absolutely rage filled towards me since you disappeared! Like it's my fault that you fucking left! You know what? I don't even know why I'm trying, you're not going to listen anyways. Goodbye Isabella. I hope you find everything you're fucking looking for."

I spin around and start walking away. I feel someone on my left and see Edward grabbing my hand. "Let me run you to the edge of your house okay?" I nod a yes to him and he picks me up bridal style. My stomach erupts in butterflies and an electric spark flows through me. I look up to his face admiring his strong jawline and god-like beauty. Gods he's hot. I hear a bit of laughter and I look at his face again to see him smirking. I narrow my eyes and huff at him. "Just go vamp boy!" I grumble out while shutting me eyes. He laughs and starts running. I grip him tighter so I won't fall, even though I know he would never let me.

The air around us stills and I open a eye to see that we've stopped. "Oh thank gods! That always makes me so sick!" I'm gently sat down while he laughs at me. "I'm sorry my love. I just knew you were hurting and I didn't want you to be out any longer than you needed to be." He smiles down at me. "Well thank you my grumpy giraffe! I really appreciate you saving me." I whisper. He leans down and kisses the top of my head. "I have a question Lils." I arch a brow and motion him to continue. "Would you like to come play baseball with us tomorrow? It could get your mind off of things for a while. Plus we do need to speak to everyone about yo- Isabella and her mates."