☽ Memories ☾

Authors note: here it is guys! The big reveal. Any ideas on what happened to her? I would like to add that this chapter was very hard for me to write out. So if this ends up triggering you I am very sorry. I just want to write a book that I feel relates to me. My inbox is always open so if anyone needs someone to speak to, don't hesitate to send me a message ❤️

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

This chapter will contain kidnapping, blood, gore, death, suicidal tendencies, different types of assault and more. Please be careful reading this very triggering chapter.

    I take a look at the faces around me

    I take a look at the faces around me. Rosalie looks confused, Alice isn't bothered at all, Jasper looks concerned, Edward is smiling and Emmett starts laughing. "That's so cool!" Emmett booms out. "Look, I know you all have questions but to answer them I have to tell you my story. It's not a good one and you might want to walk away from me after it but y'all need to know." I sigh, picking at my fingers. "Let me get through my story and then you can ask questions ok? Just bare with me because my story isn't a great one." They all nod at me.

  "When I was five I found out I could do magic. It started with nature, I could make flowers bloom but also wilt. My tantrums would cause the grass to die or a thunderstorm to come. Renée, the woman who birthed me, thought I was a monster. Even after my dad explained that I couldn't help it.  You see his family comes from a long line of witches. We are intertwined with another legend. Of course, I can't reveal that yet. Anyways, Renée began to resent me. Isabella didn't get any magic so she treated her better than me, saying it was because she was special and not a freak like me." Their faces turned somber as I continued the story. My glazed-over eyes settle on the wall behind them, ignoring the stares.

   "My magic grew stronger as I got older. I could do basic magic but also wordless magic. I could control nature, the elements and the weather. My dad was so proud of me and helped me control my powers. Renée eventually got tired of Forks and my father, and she wanted to leave. I was so happy when I saw their bags beside the door but unfortunately Renée decided that she wanted me too. I really tried to fight it but my father was so broken and I was only seven. What could I do?" My shoulders sag as memories flood my head.