The End

"ROSEEEEEEE!!!"

I jumped awake, kicking something beside me in the process and hearing the loud thump of something falling down. Oh well, guess I broke my next alarm. Shit.

"What the hell, SAMANTHA??" I questioned Sam with a glare through my blurry eyes, making sure to sharpen it as much as possible. Gotta be scary.

Sam pretended to be crouching in fear before laughing aloud "K, that was scary. But really though, it's more scarier when you call me by my full name than when you glare at me like that. Rose, no offense but your face is funny when it's scary."

I started to huff, but another muffled groan caught our attention.

"Ughh... You bloody, brutal, violent bitches!"

"Language" Sam murmured in response. Nevermind her, she says that just for fun. She curses worse words than I've ever heard of.

I, in curiosity, peered down from my bed to see who that was, and saw Devyn lying on the floor face-down, slumped and sleepy. That's when I realised that it was she whom I had kicked to the floor, not my alarm.

"Oh wow, so I don't have to buy yet another stupid alarm clock!" I murmured. Accidentally.

"You -" Devyn started off with another 'abusive' word, but stopped and sighed "You're seriously concerned about that screechy alarm while here I am, half dead on the floor?"

"I thought you were sleeping on the floor after falling down!" I protested, only for Devyn to jump up with a loud huff "UGH that's it! Let's just go to school."

I and Sam glanced at each other with an eerie grin "OOHHH... She wants to see someone there, huh...?"
We said in unison.

Devyn squinted her already squinted eyes at us, catching her hip and then tapping her toes "Uhh um what?"

"No biggie" I shrugged mischievously. We were just joking, of course. Devyn didn't actually want to see 'someone' like that. We joked such stuff to each other all the time, especially Devyn to me. But today, after the awesome morning kick she got from me, I guess she was grumpy.

Devyn sighed dramatically "Roseeee you clearly have no idea -"

"CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO KEEP A PACKET OF CHEETOS PROPERLY!"

We turned our heads sharply as a high-pitched voice entered our ears. And yes, that what you heard just now was the entry of my best friend and our second female lead, Riley Neds.

I raised an eyebrow at her "Which Cheetos?"

"THIS!" She pointed at a scrunched-up, very damaged-looking packet in her hand "Look how poorly you'd kept it in that small container, Rose! And just now when I opened it, the whole thing fell out because it had all crumbled to pieces! I lost a very good Cheetos packet"

"Cheetos sucks. Doritos are way better" Sam added in between, earning a sigh from Riley.

Everyone else laughed while I groaned and stretched "Why on earth have I been getting scolded since the morning? It's not like I'm your scolding bag, okay?!"

Sam giggled at my "choice of words". Whatever she tries to do or say seriously during a serious talk ends up being funny, due to which, people usually think that she's trying to be funny during a serious issue. She's not, I swear. 

"Whatever" Devyn rolled her eyes before chuckling quietly and heading over to her makeup table like always.
Fashionwise, Devyn just loves makeup like anything. She's a big, BIG fan of fashion, the new trends, and every single makeup item. Mia loves shopping a lot too, but she's less into makeup, while Devyn is more like the perfect feminine girl. She has cute, short, slightly curly and dyed hair, along with very small and feline green eyes. She had an hour glass figure as well as the perfect, fair skin. Mostly, the same went for Mia except that she was short and skinnier (like me) and had long hair as well. In short, Devyn is the exact girly girl, while Mia was still figuring out what she was.