Chapter 2: What on earth is that?

The next day, I took my phone as usual, searching for any messages or follows in Instagram. Since I had more than 75 followers by now, most other schoolmates of mine could find me through mutual followers too, so that way, I'd gained a lot of them and my followers from yesterday increased by a lot. And messages, well, I didn't really get messages everyday. If I did get any at all, it would either be from my eighth batch group or my friends group, that too just once in a week or something since we had a lot of other groups on WhatsApp and chatted there instead.

Right now, I went to my main friends group named 'Riley the great' on WhatsApp, which had its name changed to this one just now by Riley. Smirking at that name, I changed it to 'Riley the zombie'. Riley sent a rolling eyes emoji at that and then changed the group profile to one of my worst photos of me as a six year old holding a very ugly doll, which I had sent to her as a joke.

I regret sending her that now. Shit.

But hey, at least this group consists of only my closest friends and no one else, so it's fine. They know and have seen my most embarrassing memories and photos.

Mia quickly changed the group name to '.' (yes, it's a dot), and also changed the profile photo from my ugly photo to an even uglier photo of Riley's. Haha, get that, Riles! 

I changed the '.' name to 'Rose the great', and just as I was about to go to Instagram from WhatsApp, Mia texted me personally, "Any messages from that crazykid guy?"

I texted back a smirking emoji and answered "Not yet."

Of course not. Like I told, I'm sure he'd never text me ever again. Yesterday's chat was just a one-day chat which he did for -

And right then it came.

He really must know some sort of magic to send a message right when we were talking about him! And when I was least expecting him too

"Hello"

Ugh. Again.

I don't even know how to talk to him much either. He is just a stranger to me even if he has seen me anywhere. We don't have enough knowledge about each other or our mutual friends/places to start a topic randomly and chat about it. 

"Hey" I replied hastily. Maybe he might get a clue that I'm not interested much and leave? I mean, he kept talking to me even after I was trying to leave yesterday night, and I didn't want that today too. Whether or not I might stay active on Instagram for hours, I'm still a human and I need breaks. If this guy continues chatting like that, I won't even get to have my dinner. Even yesterday, he stopped only because it was night and time for me to sleep. Otherwise, he would've continued till midnight or morning. I always have the option to stop texting him back, of course, but as I said before, that might stop him from chatting any further and I didn't want that. I did want to know who he was.

"Had fud"

Hey, nothing without food of course!

Why does he care though? It's not something you usually ask strangers on internet.
My friends and relatives ask me that sometimes, but it's my first time experiencing an online stranger ask me if I had food. Not that it's weird or flirty, I just found it strange it my own perspective but in a positive way. Asking if someone had food is a nice thing, it's like asking someone if they're okay, if they need something, I just don't know; I thought deeply about every text message he sent.