Chimera ( part 1 )

The new day had long since arrived. Nathalie had made herself comfortable in her chair in front of her desk while giving full attention to her computer. It was quiet in the office. Gabriel himself had more or less avoided her this morning. All he did was giving her the information she needed and let her read his appointment calendar to him before then disappear into his secret hiding place, where he still where even after hours without sending a single Akuma. Nathalie would be informed about this immediately through her cell phone. Not that there was much she could do about it anyway. Instead, she focused entirely on the many emails she had received over the course of a single night.
"How many people have nothing better to do than write emails at 3 a.m.?" she complained.
"And why do they write one more early in the morning whether the previous one has been aswered yet? Have they no life?" she continued before then briefly stoping for a moment. She herself was not the person who could call out fot that. Not when she was basicly the same.
She was practically already living for work, was available 24/7 since she moved into the villa years ago and she couldn't even rember when her last date was. She continued to write, grumbling slightly. Nathalie was still angry with Gabriel and that he started to avoid her now didn't help her very much. Her gaze slowly wandered to the clock. Soon it would be time for lunch and Adrien would come home from school. He also must be very hungry. She should tell the kitchen to start preparing something for him so that it would be ready when he came. Maybe she should join him this time. After all his father don't seem as he would come down and join him until he had akumatized someone. And maybe they both could use some company.

Gabriel himself stood in the large room with his eyes closed. With all his might he tried to find a single victim in all of Paris, who would please agree to be akumatized out of either sheer anger or disappointment. But the city was calm and peaceful. He couldn't find a single source of negative feelings. Apart from Nathalie, but with her he resisted to akumatize her. How should he explain that to her afterwards? Why should he even do that? Nathalie surely won't agree to help him in her current stage.
With a loud sigh he opened his eyes again and looked out of his large glass window "Paris has been too peaceful lately ..."
What should he do now? Get down and back to his job? But then he would have to face Nathalie. And he didn't feel ready yet. Not after last night's feeling overwhelmed him by simply mentioning that she had spent the evening with someone else.
Not that he had a reason to complain about it. They weren't a couple, and they probably never would be. And despite everything, she had done her job. So why did he feelt so jealous in that moment?
"Damn it!" he screamed now with an angry stomper while he ruffled his hair once angrily. The only really negative feelings he felt were his and hers, and he couldn't use either of them. But then a though crossed his mind. A thought that soon turned in to an idea.
If no one in Paris made himself available, Gabriel would take other measures. He carefully removed his ring from his middle finger before turning to the kwamis
"Duusu, Nooro. transform me!" At this command, both kwamis looked at him briefly and then disappeared into their respective Miraculouss, which resulted in Gabriel becoming ShadowMoth.
With a big grin, he took a small feather from his fan and let the brilliant white turn to a dark blue. After that he let the feather disappear into his silver ring in his hand. Afterall he was always an artist. So he could just create an amok that would serve him when no one else would help him.
With a grin he formed the fine figure of a woman. Satisfied with his basic basis, he now added individual extras before he dipped his figure completely in color and put the ringer on the finger of his creation. In front of him was a woman in a dark suit with a mask that covered her entire face. On the mask it self was a huge butterlfy template making it simillar to Shadowmoths mask with both a dog's nose and dog's ears were attached to the mask itself. ShadowMoth himself wasn't quite sure how he'd come up with this look, but that should not matter.
"Chimera, I am ShadowMoth. I will give you the ability to track down Miraculouse. With this unique ability you will bring me the Miraculouse of Ladybug and Chat Noir. Do you understand me?" with a big grin, Chimera opened her eyes and grinned at him with a nod. "I understood."
"Good .." he said with a big grin on his face as he stretched out his hand on which a butterfly now sat down. "I'll make you stronger so you don't fail on your mission." he added before coloreing the wings of the butterfly with his power that he had thanks to the Miraculous to a deep threatening purple to then sent it to his creation, which results in it grew a good bit more. He finished designing his creation with a nod in agreement. She was ready.