Chapter 31

Karina's POV

"Why am I always losing?" I sulked and Winter just laughed at me. We're now playing a game where she kept on winning and winning. I just pouted which made her look at me in awe.

"Why sulking baby? You're doing great huh, what's with that cute pout?" Winter said and chuckled as she caressed my hair, I blushed at her actions, geez calm down Yu Jimin.

"If I'm doing great, why couldn't I win against you?" I sulked even more and crossed my arms, Winter furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"It's because I'm the greatest, aren't you proud?" Winter proudly said, I just rolled my eyes at her which earned me a laugh, this boastful puppy.

"Whatever." I said as I turned my back on her. Winter suddenly pulled me by the waist which startled me a lot, gosh. I turned to face her and I saw her getting shocked, it's like she saw a ghost, damn that cute doe eyes.

"You still have that baby?" She said as she pointed at the necklace on my chest. I giggled and she looks so amazed because of it.

"Of course, it's important to me because it's from you, plus, I like the letter." I said boastfully and she leaned to give me a kiss on the forehead which made my heart skipped a beat, what's with the sudden kiss? I looked at my necklace and smiled, it's the necklace with 'W' hanging on it.

"It's our friendly date, I remember that asshole who wanted your number."

"It's the time you called me your girlfriend, and we almost... yeah... almost kiss.." I blushed when those memories started to flashback, I still remember how I felt that day.

"Oh, well.. it seems that I predicted us.." she said in a joking manner and I just chuckled at her, she's cute. Well, I'm glad that we're official now, she's mine.

"I love you baby." I said with a smile.

"You know I love you the most." Winter said as she tuck my hair behind my ear with a smile plastered on her face, gosh, I felt like I'm dying at the sight in front of me. Damn Kim Winter, you're so fucking attractive, I love everything about you, especially your sincerity.

"Baby.." she called to me but my phone suddenly vibrated, someone's calling me, it's Hyunjin. I looked at Winter and her face became different, her smile disappeared. I was about to reject the call but she stopped me.

"Answer, it might be important." she said and gave me a small smile, it wasn't a genuine smile which made me a bit worried. I sighed and answered the phone.

"What?"

"Baby.. I miss you." I turned to Winter as she stood up and left without noticing me, damn, I felt hurt and guilty.

"Whatever Hyunjin, what made you call?" I rolled my eyes even if he wouldn't see me, I really hate this guy. I wandered my eyes to look for Winter but she wasn't around, I sighed.

"Look, your dad's been pestering me about our wedding, he's getting impatient Rina." he said which made me furrowed my eyebrows, really? What's with dad?

"Just tell me, straight to the point." I sternly said, I'm not feeling good about this, bad omen.

"He wanted us to move the wedding again, 3 days from now." I froze.. t-three days? Fucking three days? How am I going to tell Winter about this!?