Chapter 13

"Hey why can't you answer me?" Karina's still speechless. Giselle looked at her worriedly, she held her hand to calm her down even just a bit.

"Karina, fucking answer me." Hyunjin said in a slightly raised tone. Karina just sighed and smiled weakly at the worried Japanese.

"Hyunjin, let's just go home. I'm tired." and after Karina said that, Hyunjin stopped the car and turned to look at the two girls sitting at the backseat. Giselle glared at him but he just ignored her.

"We won't go home, I want you to answer me first. Do you like that bitch?" Karina couldn't stare directly at him.

'I don't know why but I'm acting so different.'

"Karina, don't make me rep-" before Hyunjin could finish his sentence, Karina interrupted him.

"I-i don't. Come on, don't be so worried. We're going to get married soon, after 3 months." Karina said and gave Hyunjin a small smile. He sighed and reached for her hand.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I-i didn't mean to scare you like that. I love you Karina." Hyunjin said sincerely but Karina just smiled at him. Giselle sighed in relief knowing that everything's okay now. Hyunjin started the car's engine and continued driving their way home.

-

"Hey Rina, you don't look so good, are you okay?" Giselle asked and handed Karina a glass of water. The latter hesitated at first but she decided to take it.

"I don't know Gi. Why do I feel so affected whenever I hear her name?" Karina sighed as she took a sip. Giselle sat down on the couch beside her.

"Maybe, you really like her but you're just in a  denial stage." Giselle said which made Karina choked. The Japanese caressed her back and chuckled.

"No. I don't like her. I just.. I don't know Aeri!" Karina lowered her head down, she didn't really know what's going on with her. Everything started to change when she met that blunt girl, Winter. She started to feel these weird things inside her stomach, her heart would beat so fast everytime Winter held her hand. She's starting to adore every features about Winter. She would instantly melt whenever Winter is smiling at her and Karina's starting to miss her. She shook her head and sighed.

"Rina, eyes can't lie. We all saw how you looked at Winter from afar when you the both of you didn't talked for 2 weeks. We didn't want to tell you bout that 'cause we know what will happen next. Plus, you said that you hated gays, and Yeji told me you're kinda acting like one of them." Giselle said and caressed Karina's back. The latter looked at her with sadness and confusion in her eyes.

"I do hate gays, I totally disgust them, but... I really find her so damn attractive." Karina said, sparkles in her eyes, Giselle facepalmed herself.

"Karina, admit it, you're totally gay for Winter." Giselle firmly said and Karina let out a deep sigh.

"Maybe, I really don't know.. if she's a guy, I would totally fell for her, head over heels. Winter is so gentle and caring, I don't care if it's just her job."

"See? You totally like her. C'mon Rina, stop being such a homophobic and just accept the fact that you're gay. There's nothing wrong about that, in fact... I'm gay too Karina." Giselle hesitated to tell Karina about her true self. She didn't want to keep it as a secret forever, especially, from her bestfriend. Karina was speechless and shocked.

"Y-you're gay!?" Karina had her eyes and mouth wide opened. Giselle couldn't come up with an explanation so she just gave her an apologetic look.

"I-i'm sorry, Rina... I really wante-" Giselle couldn't finished because Karina pulled her into a tight embrace and it took minutes for Giselle to finally realized what's happening. She was in deep shock.