Chapter 30

Winter's POV

I woke up late in the afternoon with my headache, fuck this hangover, I think I overdo it yesterday. It's already 4 pm and
I've been asleep for about 16 hours, fuck! I groaned in pain as Ningning went inside my room to give me some porridge.

"Deserves you right." She said, teasing me but I just glared at her and start eating. Mmmh, this taste delicious huh.

"Thanks Ning." I said and gave her a warm smile, she just sighed and told me to rest. I looked at my phone and I saw 15 missed calls from Karina. I just shrugged and placed my phone down.

I wandered my eyes for a bit and something caught my attention, a paperbag with the necklace in it. I stood up which made my head hurts like hell but I just ignored it and reached for the paperbag. I was about to open it but my phone suddenly vibrated. It was Karina, calling me. I stared at it, hesitating to pick it up, should I? The vibration stop and I received a text from her.

from girlfriend❤️: baby, pick up the phone.. i'm worried

After reading her message, my phone vibrated again, this time I decided to answer her.

"Hey, are you okay?" I just kept quiet, not uttering a word.

"Baby, I'm sorry about yesterday.. I didn't mean to ditch our date." My blood boiled when I remember what happened yesterday, fuck.

"Tsch."

"Baby, I.. I'm sorry.." I scoffed and I'm sure she heard it, but I don't care, I'm angry. She lied to me, she ditched me for that asshole and it makes me angry.

"How many sorrys do you have inside your bag Jimin?" I said coldly.

"I'm really sorry.. please.. I'll make it up to you, I promise.." I was clenching my fist while trying to hold back my anger.

"That's what you said last time.. and what hurts me more is that..." I couldn't hold back my tears, I'm so angry that I cry..

"What?"

"You lied to me.. I saw you, with that... with that fucking asshole.." I half-shouted and she became silent. I tried my best not to sob too loud, I don't want her to hear that I'm crying.

"Tell me Karina.. do you really love me? Or are you just comfortable when you're with me? Be honest.." I heard sobs from the other line, but I just ignored it.

"Winter, I love you.." She said with her cracked voice.

"Then why did you lied?"

"I.. I just don't know what to say.. I'm sorry.." I sighed and kept quiet for a moment. I want to calm down, I want to fix this, I really love her and I don't want us to get separated.

A few minutes had passed, the both of us kept silent so I just took a deep breath.

"Fine, can I come over?"

"R-really? Of course, you can stay here if you want." Looks like she has stopped crying eh, I chuckled, I really can't stay mad at her for a long time.

"Okay, be there in an hour baby, I need to remove this hangover."

"Wait, am I hearing things right? Did you just called me baby again?" I chuckled at her cuteness, fuck, she's cute and she's my weakness.