Chapter 18

"I like Winter." Lia said, and after hearing that Karina stood up and slammed the table harshly, all of them, except for Winter, flinched.

"But you barely even know her! How could you say that!?" Karina shouted, while refraining herself from crying. Giselle rushed to Karina, she tried to calm her down but it didn't work. Karina stormed her way out of the hotel, Hyunjin stood up and followed her.

"What's with her?" Winter was confused which made Giselle shook her head. Lia just shrugged and sat.

"Oh my God Winter, you're so dense." Giselle blurted out and left. Winter was still puzzled, Ningning glared at her.

"C'mon, guys! Don't let the food go to waste!" Ryujin said while shaking her head in disbelief, all of them agreed and they started eating.

"Wait, I forgot something." Winter said and stood up. Lia smiled at her but she ignored it and went outside the hotel.

-

Karina was sitting on the sand while crying her heart out. She couldn't believe what's happening, it all felt like a dream for her.

"Karina." Hyunjin called her but she didn't reacted. He walked towards Karina and caressed her back. She slightly turned her head to give Hyunjin a small smile, the latter sighed.

"I'm sorry.. but.. I think it's better if you avoid her, start focusing on me, I'm here. I won't hurt you, please, just give me a chance to prove that I'm worthy of your love. I love you Rina, more than anyone else. Besides we're getting married soon, after 3 months." Hyunjin pleaded while shedding a tear, Karina could feel the sincerity of the man in front of her.

"You know what Hyunjin.. I don't deserve your love.. it's too much.. I might hurt you, and I don't want that to happen. Let's just be contented on what we are, we could be good friends.. it's just that... I couldn't reciprocate your feelings for me, and that's terrible. I'm sorry.. but don't expect too much from me, you'll end up hurting yourself as well. Plus, I'm just doing this for dad.. I'm sorry." Hyunjin cried at what she said. He stood up and gave her a handkerchief. Karina looked at him, and their eyes met. Hyunjin gave her a weak smile.

"Just please, let me take care of you.. just let me do that..." Hyunjin pleaded for the last time which made Karina sighed and nodded. He bid farewell and she waved at him. Karina turned her attention to the beautiful sunset in front of her.

"It's beautiful." Karina said to herself.

"Like you." Karina had her eyes widened when she heard a familiar voice coming from behind. She turned to look who could it be, and there she saw the short-haired Winter, staring at her. Winter was about to walk towards her but Karina stood up and walked away from her. Her tears started to roll down once again.

"Hey Karina! Wait up!" Winter called while following her but she didn't looked back.

-

Today is their second day on the Sea Kingdom. Taehyung, the owner, introduced his most trusted staffs to them.

"Hi I'm Beomgyu!" the long-haired guy named Beomgyu bowed after introducing himself.

"Hello guys, I'm Huening Kai! Nice to finally meet you!" the foreigner-looking guy named Kai also bowed after his introduction. His attention was caught by Ningning's beauty. Ningning noticed that he was staring at her so she rolled her eyes and clinged onto Aeri's which made the latter shocked.