Chapter 20

"Guys, meet Jungkook, my friend." the guy named Jungkook bowed at them.

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you guys."

"This is Jimin." the short guy bowed and waved hello. Ryujin was containing her laugh when she saw how small his hands was.

"Hi! I'm Park Jimin, the handsome!"

"And lastly, this is Hoseok." the guy named Hoseok bowed to them with a sunshine smile plastered on his face.

"Hi, I'm your hope, J-hope! You can call me Hoseok if you like!"  and they all bowed to each other.

"These guys will be the judges later, 5 pm. Good luck guys. By the way, you can wear costumes if you like." Taehyung said and they all bowed to each other for the last time. They left.

-

Karina's POV

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" we were startled by Ningning's loud voice, I looked at them and she was whining like a baby, and Aeri was trying to calm her down. I saw Winter approaching them, she hushed Ningning but it only got worse.

"What the hell is wrong with you Ning? Will ya please tone down!" Winter scolded her. She's cute.

"I'm tired and my feet hurts. I can't dance anymore." Aeri was caressing her back, I saw Winter looked at me and our eyes met. She gestured me to come. I walked to them and gave Winter a confused look.

"Can you tell Taehyung that she won't be able to perform?" Winter pleaded while pointing at Ningning, I sighed and nodded.

"Does she have a team, or a partner?" I asked. I saw Aeri raised her hand.

"Oh, is it okay if you perform solo?" She shook her head.

"I'll stay with her in the hotel, I'll take care if her." Aeri said which made Ningning smile. I saw Winter chuckled.

"Just don't do something," Winter joked and Aeri slapped her arm. What's happening?

"Fuck off," Aeri cursed which made Winter laughed. I just shook my head in disbelief when I realized what she meant and I left them.

-

It's already 4 pm and we're done rehearsing. We're already here at the dressing room, picking our costumes. Yeji handed me a fancy red v-neck croptop and a short skirt, matched with a fish net stocking. I looked at her in disbelief, and she was giggling. What the fuck?

"Are you sure about this?" I asked and she nodded. I wandered my eyes, hoping to find Winter around, but there's no sign of her.

"Looking for someone?" I was surprised at Hyunjin's sudden appearance. I shook my head and he laughed at me, what's funny?

"Don't deny it." I just slapped his arm and went to the dressing room. I quickly changed my clothes to my costume, and I can't deny, it looks good. When I stepped outside, I saw the three of them stared at me with their mouths open.

"What?" I asked and they just clapped their hands.

"Looks like we already have a winner." Yeonjun said and I glared at him. I checked my wristwatch and it's already 4:30 pm, I wonder what she's doing.

I heard a knock from the door and Yeonjun opened it. Taehyung waved at us and we bowed.

"Are you guys done preparing yourselves?" We nodded.