Chapter~12

(T.W) nothing on the contrary, just the toto arc

Enjoy my precious readers!

My lovelies🖤

>6.6 K words

__________

2 weeks later

I sit beside Hyung Suk as he shows me the photos from his previous gig he did as a model. "You look so handsome here! Oh wait, it's the clothes." Hyungsuk pushes me away playfully as I continue to pester him about his poses.

Jae comes and sits beside us with three beverages in hand as he passes them to us. "Thanks Jae!" Hyungsuk and I say in unison as we drink from the can as it's Jae's turn to look at the pictures.

I have already seen all of them though. Jae thought to himself as his face started to get hot from embarrassment.

"Y/N! CAN YOU HELP ME?!" A loud cheery voice made me look back only to see Hanuel with Yui behind her.

I give her a thumbs up and bid the two flustered guys goodbye as I help her carry the box. "What's inside?" I carry the box with one hand and open the lid with the other as Ha Nuel watches in amazement.

How is she so strong?! Ha Nuel shook her head sideways violently to calm her racing heart as blood rushed to her cheeks.

"I gotta go!" I turn on my heel and run towards the computer department. Ignoring the confused looks thrown my way, I walk towards a certain purple haired male.

Pulling the chair beside him and sitting down I prop my head on my hand as I hum a song. Kouji stirs in his sleep and raises his head, anger clearly seeping through his veins as he lashes out at the person sitting beside him.

"WHO THE FUCK DARE-HOLY SHIT! Y/N!" Kouji quickly stops himself from further embarrassment and slides his chair next to mine. A sly cunning smile on his face as he raises a questioning brow at me.

The other students mumble under their breaths at the odd duo as they scramble out of the classroom one by one.

I nod my head at him and speak in a low tone as I wave him to come closer, "Can you look into someone for me?"

Kouji didn't know that meeting this girl at a fastfood restaurant would get him this far. He was sure that his bank account is getting full by now all thanks to this H/C haired girl sitting beside him in all her glory.

"Anything for my beloved." He fisted his hands, eyes sparkling with excitement as he bit down on his bottom lip, leg bouncing up and down in anxiousness.

I slip him the envelope as he takes a look at me and then on the piece of paper. He looks focused as he reads through the handwritten letter in detail before shoving the said paper in his bag as he crossed his arms and legs.

"This threatens my line of work, Y/N..." I stare ahead, spacing out as I hum in response my brain drained out of energy from all the research I have been doing ever since recruiting those three kids.

"I know that's why I'm planing on paying you extra." As soon as that sentence left my lips Kouji stood up abruptly, bowing ninety degrees as he grinned like an idiot.

He held onto my hands and kissed my bruised knuckles, his fruity voice coming out in long excited lines, "This is why you are my favorite, nuna!" I ruffle his hair as he bounces in his place for a good few seconds until the bell rings.

"See you later, Kouji!" I wave at the shorter male as he beams at me. Kouji smiles to himself devilishly, cracking his fingers as they all pop in delight.