Chapter~7

(T.W) Vulgar words, violent scenes, etc.

>10k words

Enjoy reading lovelies~

-Jung Ho (Y/N's father)

_____

While following the five boys, the girls said that they will actually visit the bookshop. So here I am, peeking out a bush, listening to Jin Sung and Hyung Suk explaining the situation to Bum Jae and Eun Tae.

"They're bad guys. I'm going with you." Eun Tae hands his friend the watering pot to grow the seeds he planted.

"WHAT? E-eun Tae! Then take few of our guys..." Bum Jae holds onto his sleeve but Eun Tae instructs him to stay and plant the seeds.

Eun Tae told Jin Sung's goons not to tag along with them so they wouldn't be a distraction. Obviously, if it's Hyung Suk, Jin Sung, and Eun Tae going, those scammers have no choice but to be beaten down.

This is exciting!

I wait a little bit for the goons to walk away and when they do I jump out the bushes and land with one of my legs bent and the other stretched.

"HOLY SHIT- Y/N?" Bum Jae gets startled easily and falls on his bum. I apologize and hold a hand out to him. "Hey, I'm following the boys. Where did they go?"

Technically, I got a bit distracted with a puppy staring at me and I couldn't stop but coo at it. That's how I lost track of those three tall poles.

"Oh, they went that wa- Wait a damn minute. Where do you think you're going?" Bum Jae holds my collar and pulls me back when I try to head the way he pointed out. "Uhh, to Caffee & Tee...it's a famous café that I've wanted to visit..."

I scratch the back of my head when he eyes me suspiciously. "You're going to Gian station just for a café? Seriously, you couldn't come up with a better lie."

He sighs tiredly and pinches the bridge of his nose as he stares me down, "Well, if you know I'm lying stop nagging me and let me follow them. I want to see some action. Plus, I'll be in safe hands."

I give him an 'ok' sign and he lets go after sighing loudly. I stop in my track and point at the place Eun Tae was watering, "What are you guys planting?"

"Durian fruit..."

I nod my head and my mouth forms and 'o' shape and that's when realization hits me.

"Tropical fruits don't..." I open my right hand but Bum Jae waves at me to go before he actually pulls his hair out of frustration. "Bye Bum Bum!"

Gian station turns out to be less crowded than central Seoul and that's a relief. "Where the fuck is this café...OH! There it is." I walk past the window and push the doors open.

I am not surprised one bit...

"Hey...look at him."

"Wow! He's really handsome!"

The girls were swooning at Hyung Suk while Jin Sung was glaring at some guys that were seated a table away from them. And then there is my sweet Eun Tae drinking his milk.

I'm gatekeeping Eun Tae \(•3•)/

"Y/N! Over here!" Hyung Suk slaps his hand on the table when waving to me. I wave back at him and walk towards their booth.

Jin Sung stops staring at the guys momentarily and stares at me. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Mi Jin?"

I huff a sigh and stretch my hands on the table, "I don't remember babysitting your girlfriend, Jin Sung." I roll my eyes at him when he blushes lightly.