Chapter 3 - New School

Start from the beginning

They dropped by in a convenience store and buy a sandwich and a bottle of cold milk. Naruto managed to eat his meal before they arrived at his school. It only took them 15 minutes to reached the school by car.

"Goodluck Boy!" Jiraiya said before Naruto dashed inside.

~~ Naruto's POV ~~

I was met by the principal in her office, she was a scary looking lady but despite of her age she still has those curves - geez! I am starting to sound like the old man- as her suit was fitted perfectly complementing her figure . Her long blonde hair is tied into two low ponytail.

She instruct me to wait for my homeroom teacher to pick me up. After waiting for a couple of minutes a laid back looking guy with silver white hair came, his age around 30 I think, he has a pair of lazy eyes and a mole at the left side of his chin.

"You're late again Kakashi sensei" Tsunade reprimanded.

"A student came by and ask me something while I am on my way here Tsunade sama" he explained smiling.

"We'll talk later regarding your punctuality issues, anyway this is your new student Uzumaki Naruto" I stood up, bend half of my body into a bow as a sign of respect for my new sensei.

"Yo!" Kakashi sensei casually gave me a small wave.

"Yo?-Seriously" I thought, giving him a confused look not expecting a very informal reply from a teacher.

"Let's go!" was all he said before we left the principal office.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto from Tokyo Please take care of me!" I said as I bowed to my classmates.

I heard a couple of giggles and whispers especially from the girls.

All of them were looking at me, as I return the gaze I observed my future classmates. They seemed to be normal except for a pink haired girl that stood up because of her hair color of course, seated beside her was a girl with long blonde hair, maybe her best friend. At her back was a black haired pale skinned boy which is busy doodling at his pad. But before I could finish my observation Kakashi sensei tapped my shoulder. " Go ahead and find yourself a seat" he casually said.

I saw two vacant seat beside the window, I picked the one beside a weird looking guy wearing a black spectacles. But as I take my seat the guy seated infront looked at me fiercely and smiled, I think I even saw fangs.

"Not good bro, that seat is taken - sit there" he said pointing at the seat next to where I am seated.

I raise my hands in surrender. "A , sure bro no prob" I smiled as I shift one seat behind.

He reached his hand " The name is Kiba, bro" he smiled proving my thought that he do have an unusual fang size.

I thought he was going to bit me for a sec but this guy proved me wrong. I think I found my first friend here.

I grabbed his hand. "Naruto" I said.

Before I knew it the bell rang, time sure flies fast and its already lunch time, Kiba along with his group of friends invited me to have lunch with them.

During lunch he introduced me to his friends.

"I'm Sai" the paled skin guy that I saw earlier offered his right hand.

I took it "Glad to meet you!" .

"That is Shino" Kiba pointed to the weird looking guy. He just gave me a wave and I smiled in return.

"That one is Chouji, please don't dare disturb him when he is eating" Kiba chuckled. Chouji was quite big in size and is now busy munching his meal.

"And don't call him fat he'll go berserk" Kiba whispered.

"O, okay" I said as I took a spoonful of rice and a piece of meat.

A black haired guy in high ponytail sat lazily beside me. "Its really troublesome waiting in line" he sighed.

I looked at him, he returned my gaze and smile "The name is Shikamaru" he said and looked back to his meal.

"Ahm, nice to meet you!" I replied.

"Yeah" he said before he munch his sandwich.

"So hows life in the city? I would love to go there one day, ha!ha! But going there surely cost me a fortune" Kiba asked, he is really talkative dattebayou!.

"Well it was fun, lots of malls, structures, and busy people" I chuckled.

"Actually I will go back there after I graduated, you can come with me if you want" I told him. A big smile crossed his face.

"Really!!! Oh man!!! You' re now my best friend!!!" he said giving me a bro hug.

"And I thought I was you're best friend" Shino muttered.

All of us laughed.

Its a cool start for me I think, the school is fine and also my new found friends.

Another chapter for you guys!!!

Some of the characters weren't introduced yet, but we'll get there- one at a time :-)

See you til the next update!!!