The twins glanced at each other and frowned. "She serious?" they asked.

     "Could you have the wrong person?" Haruhi suggested.

     "No way! I'd recognize my love anywhere!" Renge snapped. "He's a gentleman who's kind to everyone but doesn't ask for anything in return! He likes solitude but in fact, sometimes he gets lonely!"

     Reiko frowned. Renge's description sounded nothing like the real Kyoya. Either she had the wrong person as Haruhi had suggested, or she was delusional. She hoped it was the former, she had enough trouble dealing with Tamaki.

     "He looks like the star of the popular dating sim Uki Doki Memorial! You're my real-life Ichijo Miyabi!" she exclaimed, pointing t Kyoya.

     The silver-haired teen sighed. "She's delusional."

     "Otaku!" Tamaki shouted.

     "Otaku?" Hikaru squeaked frightfully.

     "I've never seen one!" Kaoru exclaimed.

     "I get it now," Kyoya started. 'You're in love with that character. You're projecting that love onto me and somehow deluded yourself into thinking that we're engaged. I assume this Miyabi character probably wears glasses as well," he explained momentarily glancing at Reiko whose shoulder had brushed against him as she let out a quiet sigh.

     "Ah, my real Prince Charming! Ichijo Miyabi! I can't wait to get married! And we're gonna have the prettiest babies!" Renge squealed.

     Tamaki tilted his head as he tried to wrap his mind around the situation. "So, she made it up. You're not really her fiancé, right?"

     Kyoya adjusted his glasses. "Well no. I don't remember ever asking for her hand in marriage. Besides, this is the first time I've ever met the woman." His gaze drifted once more to the silver-haired teen beside him. Her expression was blank- and if he didn't know better he would think she almost relaxed- but her grey eyes were stormy like the clouds in a hurricane revealing that was not at all pleased with Renge.

     "According to my research, I understand that you're in charge of managing the club, is that true Kyoya? Renge asked, sitting next to him on the couch.

     "That's right!" Honey exclaimed. "Kyo-chan is our director!"

     "You're the club's director? That's perfect! Oh wow! I've always wanted to wear a sandwich board to advertise a business!" She exclaimed.

     A scowl slowly made its way onto Reiko's face the longer she witnessed the scene before her. The whole situation was absurd and could give her and Kyoya a number of problems. "How ridiculous," she thought as she scrutinized the teen before her. "We don't advertise. We're just a Host Club," she explained coolly.

      Renge completely ignored her and jumped up as though an important had come to mind. "I've made up my mind! From now on, I'm gonna be the manager of this Host Club!" she announced.

     "That's not gonna work," Hikaru said immediately.

     "Yeah, Rei-senpai's our manager," Kaoru told her.

     Reiko raised an eyebrow. Although she did perform managerial duties, her official position was the club's secretary. She didn't feel it was necessary to correct them at the moment though.

     "Sorry, but we don't need two managers," the twins said simultaneously.

     "Oh well then I'll just fire Reiko and it'll be problem solved!" Renge said, clapping as though the conversation was finished and taking a seat once again.

     Reiko narrowed her eyes. She wouldn't tolerate being insulted by someone like Renge. "I suggest reconsidering those words," she said before taking a sip of tea.

     "Why? Everyone's on the same page. We all agree the club doesn't need two managers so you're free to leave whenever you'd like. Go play with some commoners outside or something," she said waving her off.

     Reiko tilted her head and looked down at the blonde, even sitting she was still taller than her. Her silver irises seemed to cut into her as she fixed her with an icy stare. Renge shivered, feeling like she was prey waiting to be devoured at any second.

     "I don't know whether to praise you for your ambition, or laugh at your idiocy," she started coldly. "Have you dedicated even an ounce of thought to any of the ridiculous declarations you've made today? Now that you've expressed your childish delusions, let's go over the reality, shall we?" she asked not waiting for Reiko to comment before continuing. "You know next to nothing about this club or its members. You haven't a shred of experience in managing a club or a business. You haven't the slightest idea on how to act in a service position... and yet you think you deserve to walk into a room full of strangers and decide you're going to be managing them?" Her grey eyes turned to the color of steel; a dangerous and condescending smirk spread across her lips as she went in for the kill. "Do you think the video games you've spent all your time playing give you the skills to successfully fulfill even one of the responsibilities this position entails? Don't make me laugh."

     "Um, listen, Kyoya," Tamaki started quietly to try and placate the situation before it really got out of hand.

     "Miss Houshakouji is the only daughter of a very important Ootori family client. So please be polite and try not to offend her alright?" Kyoya asked the members before turning to Renge. "Thank you Renge, your eagerness to support the club is much appreciated, and I'm sure Reiko realizes that and would be more than happy to apologize."

     Renge turned towards the silver-haired teen, a triumphant smirk playing on her lips.

     Kyoya felt Reiko stiffen beside him. She turned to Kyoya and leveled a glare so cold and intense that he felt himself freeze in place. He'd infuriated her, and he knew it. He could feel it and something inside him twisted uncomfortably as his mind suddenly raced to find a way to appease her. There was no way he could back out of this though, Renge was a client and the business came first no matter how paralyzing her range was.

     "I'm surprised you have the audacity to say something like that, Kyoya," she told him, every word sending a chill down his spine. "This child has been attempting to degrade and humiliate me since she walked into this room. Despite this, I treated her cordially as a guest of this club. Asking me to apologize to her for her own impudence, however, is entirely out of the question. I am not part of the Ootori Family, and now, according to Miss Hoshakouji, I am no longer a part of the Host Club. I am, however, Reiko Ishikawa, the next head of Asia's largest investment group, and asking me to bow down in apology to an impertinent brat like her is beyond insulting to me and my family. I won't stand for it under any circumstances. I'll be going now. I sincerely hope your new manager is capable," she spat before walking out of the club room.