C52 {The God's Stone}

Start from the beginning

Changmin giggles and nod, Jiyeon stares at Changmin up and down as she releases her feelings out and cry hugging Changmin.

Changmin flinches at His Noona Jiyeon's actions while Rimin also breaks down in tears and hug Changmin too, Changmin sighs at both of them and smiles afterwards.

"I know... there's not much of a chance that you and the others can't come back.. so Please let me hold you one more second or at least a minute...", Jiyeon cries out, there really are no chances for their brothers to come back in fact. It's also hard for now they also don't know wether they'll get to escape or not.

"It should've been just me who should go down there...", Jiya stated out with that guilty expression, Sangyeon sighs as he holda Jiya's shoulder.

"Noona... You're a strong princess and you're crowned princess...", Sangyeon smiles to Jiya, Jiya looks at Sangyeon while tears slowly falling, "All i want for you is to be the queen in here... You know what you'd do and you have the golden heart coming from our Mother Miyeon... So please... Promise me. Once i get to come back here.. At least i'll see at the family histories... Lee Jiya Strongest Queen in the Celestial di-".

Sangyeon got cut off when Jiya's sad face replaced to a happy and smiley face, laughing softly at Sangyeon's words. "fine fine...", Sangyeon chuckles then sighs.

"Say itt", Sangyeon giggles. Jiya rolls her eyes playfully then sighs.

"Noooo"

"Come on Noonaaaaa"

"Nooo*

"Your majestyyy~", Sangyeon giggles. Jiya rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Fine only for my baby brother...", Jiya smoles at Sangyeon, Sangyeon giggled and gestures his noona to go on. "I promise... to be the next Queen THE STRONGEST one in Celestial Dimension", Jiya giggles. Sangyeon gives Jiya a thumbs up as both of them hugged once again feeling each other's warmth.

"Hyung. It's time to go", Younghoon looks at Sangyeon, Sangyeon nods as he looks at His Noona again.

"We'll go now", Both of them nodded, Jiya holds Sangyeons hand.

"I'll distract the Queens with Jiyeon and Ukhyung", Jiya nods as she kisses Sangyeon's forehead. Jiya gestures the two princesses to come with her, as all three of them left.

Rimin smiles at Changmin as she spots Jacob. Rimins runs to Jacob and gives Jacob a hug making Jacob flinch and chuckle at Rimin.

"Promise me that you'll be safe down there", Rimin hugs Jacob tightly, Jacob chuckles and nods while pstting Rimin's back.

"I promise Rimin~ I want you to know that everything'll be okay, got that?", Jacob smiles to Rimin. Rimin nods and Smiles back to Jacob.

"All of you should go now...", Mira looks at the twelve boys, as the eleven boys nods at Mira. Though one boy couldn't break his hug with his older sister, Eric. Mira looks at Eric and sighs, "Youngjae... You have to leave now... Unless you want to be punished by the Queens and Kings here...". Mira chuckles sadly at her own words and pat her little brother's back.

Eric keeps on weeping at his noona's arms, he's still a kid and he's already leaving his only family. Though it didn't stop him, he knows that he and the other eleven boys have to leave this dimension of theirs. And he knows that there are no possible chances of him coming back to his older sister, but that won't stop him for trying.