Chapter 20 Daniel vs Janet

Start from the beginning

Janet could shot her targets but not Daniel. The score was 7-8 Daniel was winning Janet soon found three of her goals. She shot at them but missed one. Janet quickly got so angry that Janet quickly put her guns back into her holsters. she then grabs the staff of chaos.

John was observing as well waiting to see what she would do. She quickly decides not to grab the staff and grab her bow she took out her bow drew an arrow as fast as she can turn around before she could not see her target again and shot the goal making a perfect shot. Daniel saw three objectives coming up she said to Janet with a mocking tone "anything you can do I can do better." She did shot at her target but missed two she turned around and shot at the targets again and made only one the score was now tied. Janet said as she laughed "what were you saying about doing better."

Daniel was starting to get angry. They soon were getting closer and closer to the spikes that they could see them mixed in with the poles. They both saw two of there targets on the walls of the pit. They took aim and shot at them both at the same time, and the shots made it. Both Daniel and Janet had one arrow left, Daniel said with a cocky attitude "well looks like I won any final words." Janet said, "you really think you have won." Daniel replied in a similar tone, "of course you can't possibly shot me with such a weak accuracy like yours." Janet quickly shot her last arrow at Daniel, but the shot missed.

Janet put her bow on her back. Daniel said "see what I'd say you can't shot watch truer accuracy at its best. Daniel then quickly jumped over Janet and took aim and shot an arrow directly at Janet's back. Janet quickly grabs onto a pole that was on her right and swung on it causing the arrow to miss Daniel. Daniel said, "well it doesn't matter all I have to do is gets some higher ground so I can kick you off balance and I win by default." She began jumping on the taller poles that made her pathway to get into position.

Janet quickly took out her gun and shot it at a pole that made the bullet bounced off of one pole to a pole on its right then another and another until it made it to Daniel back and made its mark. Daniel felt the pain of the bullet that shot her. Janet said, "who can't shot now." Daniel begins to lose her balance and was beginning to fall. Janet quickly rushed to help her before she fell. John, Lisa, and Jack got ready and act at the moment. Lisa used the lunar scythe to turn both Jack and John invisible she said: "you guys have 2 mins."

While invisible John took out the sword of ultimate and put a gray crystal in it and used it the blades look at if the entire sword was like Steel and John used the edge to make the metal spikes turned into a flat ledge. Hanging on the side of the wall without anyone noticing Jack use the gauntlet of power to increase his speed to run down on the wall of the pit and catch Daniel and passed her off to Janet and ran back up to his seat. Lisa said "well done you two made it on time."

Janet soon notices the ledge and quickly got on it with Daniel. The thought of, falling to her death made Daniel faint. On the score was set, and Janet won the fight. Soon all the poles begin to slowly go down into the pit and turn all of the spikes into a flat surface. The surface starts to raise them up closing the hole in the process. Both Janet and Daniel made it back in the arena. The crowd cheered for Janet. Janet felt happy as this was a real victory for her team she thought to her self that this a moment we will remember as we bet this tournament.

Trent then said with such confidence "what a fantastic match not only did Janet won it with such skill she also saved the life of her enemy. I know she did it with the good attention of saving another person life but remember we are at war when the tournaments are done. That's when we stop acting like we can't attack one another. Mercy is something our enemies will not show us. That's why we must stand tall and..."

The words made Janet fill like she just lost her achievement. Seeing Janet look depressed made john annoyed and angry at Trent. Both Lisa and Jack was getting angry as well and was going to yell at Trent until John took in a deep breath and yelled at Trent with such anger that everyone heard it. he said, "just shut up already she wasn't showing mercy to an enemy she was saving a comrades life and if you got a problem with let's fight here and now you bitch!!!" The crowd went silent and uneasy, thinking that John must be crazy to challenge Trent before the end of the tournament.

Janet looked at John as if she felt a type of joy inside her that she couldn't describe in words, all Janet knows is that she was happy. Trent went silent and started looking at John as if he was prepared to fight John, but He then calmed himself down and said: "the winner of this match is Janet Coleman from team Titan and now let these teams take a moment's rest before the leader matches."

After that Daniel was lifted up on a gurney and was taken to an infirmary while Janet went to her team's side. Lisa hugged Janet and said, "I'm so happy you're alright. I thought you were going to die back there." Janet said with a cheerful expression "don't worry I wouldn't be gone that easy." Lisa said " but you did give us a scare when John and Jack saw you and Daniel fall, I quickly turned them invisible, and the rushed as fast as they can to help you guys out. John uses his sword to change some of the metal spikes into a metal ledge while Jack used his gauntlet to run as fast as he can to let you catch Daniel."

Janet said "oh really so you guys can work together? Hmm." Both John and Jack said at the same time "no we don't!" Janet then said, "either way I should thank you two." Janet begins to laugh as she went to her seat. She took her seat and looked at John with a happy expression and said: "I think I should thank you for the most John." John said, "why you thanking me for the most we all pitched in?" She said, "it's not that, it's for standing up for me." John said, "no problem, it just really annoyed me."

She said with a smiling face, either way, thank you." 5 mins have passed after the break and Trent spoke again and said with the crowd cheering like the time has finally come. He said "the break is over and now the final match the leader match will now begin. Presenting team fire's leader, Lamont Ethan vs. team Titan's leader, John Spencer. Let get this battle underway!!"

Chapter 20 End