Chapter 12: So-Called Friends

"AHHH!!!" Fluttershy screamed as her and Spike fell in a small room.

"Oof!" Spike shouted. "That was a big fall!"

"Are you okay?" Fluttershy got up from the floor and looked at Spike. "You're not injured? Are you?"

"No. I'm not injured. I'm fine." Spike said. "Where are we?" Fluttershy looked around and saw that she was in a camera surveillance room. She saw a bunch of camera screens on a giant technology screen in front of her.

"This must be the camera room for the House of Mirrors." Spike said.

"Yeah." Fluttershy said.

"It's surprising, isn't it?" A male voice along with a male figure appeared behind Fluttershy and Spike.

"Who said that?" Fluttershy asked outloud. "Who is there?" She turned around, to see a male person dressed up in a brown suit. He was holding a golden cane.

"The name is Discord."

"Discord? What are you doing here in this camera room?" Fluttershy asked.

"No. The question, I should be asking is, 'Why are you in here?'. This room is strictly only, for faculty members. I am Discord. I am the owner of this whole 'World Of Discord' carnival. I have the right to be in here." Discord said. "And I take it. You are Fluttershy. As I have been seeing here on camera in this House of Mirrors."

"What?" Fluttershy said. "You have been watching me? And I got here on accident. I fell through a trap door."

"Oh. You must of activated one of my secret switches." Discord said.

"Wait. Your name is Discord? And you own this whole carnival?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes. The draconequus is my signature logo." Discord said.

Fluttershy gasped. "What!? That means that you are the one that sent me and all my friends... Those anonymous letter-invitations; to this carnival of your's?"

"Indeed, I did."

"But, why?" Fluttershy said. "I find it strange, because you don't really know me and my friends?"

"Oh. But I kinda do, my dear." Discord said. "You see, I have heard so much about you and your little... so-called 'friends'."

"What are you talking about?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah." Spike said, jumping out of Fluttershy's arms. "What do you mean, Mr. Discord?" He jumped onto the technology panel on the table. He backed up, causing his back paw to click on a white squared-shaped button.

"Huh? Oops!--" Spike saw that the button he accidentally clicked, turned on security camera footage on the TV screen.

The TV screen showed the rest of the Main 8 being captured by their mirror clones. It was showing it as previous footage that happened some minutes ago.