Chapter 13: Flying Away Like A Butterfly

As Fluttershy and Spike both saw that the TV camera footage showed Sunset Shimmer and the others getting captured in the mirrors; they became furious with rage. Most specifically at Discord.

"So you're the one that captured my friends?" Fluttershy got mad.

"Yes." Discord casually replied. "I did."

"Why would you do that?" Fluttershy asked.

"Because it sickens me to see that all of you are always cheerful. I don't understand why I feel this way?" A puff of white smoke appeared near Fluttershy, showing that Discord disappeared with his magic. "I have always been silently watching you and your friends. And have always been curious about each of you. That's why I invited all of you here."

Discord then reappeared and magically teleported some feet away from Fluttershy in the room. "But at the same time, I do know how I feel. I enjoy always wreaking havoc. And chaos, everywhere I go. Even anywhere, where you and your friends are at. It is simply delightful." He waved his golden cane around with his hands. "For me to watch."

He tapped his golden magical cane onto the floor, making him reappear in front of Fluttershy again. "It's so marvelous! Right, Fluttershy? Don't you think, so?" He tapped his cane again on the floor, which made a single white daisy flower appear on the top of it.

He grabbed the white daisy with his hand and placed it on Fluttershy's hair like a hairclip to the side of her head. "Do you agree with me, now?"

"No. I do not, Discord." Fluttershy said.

[Fluttershy]
Discord, Discord
Oh, here I am in a quick flutter
I'm not afraid of you, so I won't stutter

I don't like what you're doing here
Turning my friends against each other

Here I am! Flying like a butterfly!
My name is Fluttershy

I'm gonna take you down
I will prove you wrong

What kindness can do (In the speck of blue!)
The power of my friendship will stand by
It will beat your illusions in your eyes

I won't believe your lies anymore
Or else, I'll go out that door
Who do you take me for?

My name is Fluttershy
I'm right here on stand by (Stand by!)

Here I am! (Here I am!)
Gonna save my friends (gonna save my friends)

Friendship always wins in the end
In it's own accord, Discord

My name is Fluttershy
Here I am! (Flying!) (Flying!)
Flying awayyy!
Like a butterfly!
I'm flying away like a butterfly
As it's last goodbye

"I don't think it's funny that you are using your chaos magic to mess around with my friends. I know you may use chaos as some sort of way to express yourself. But, it's got to stop." Fluttershy said, after she was done singing.

"Stop? Why would I stop it?" Discord said. "If it's amazing to observe?"

"You would stop it on my accord. Because, you using your chaotic powers on my friends... just for the sake of your entertainment. Is just disgraceful." Fluttershy said. "I do not like it."

"I'm not going to stop it, just because you ordered me to."

"Fine. Then, we'll try my way." Fluttershy said.

"And what is your way, Fluttershy?" Discord asked.

"Yeah. You still have your magic geode. You could of tried using that?" Spike suggested.

"I know. But, I don't think I would be able to use it. It can only summon animals to help me, when I activate my element of kindness."

"The talking-purple poodle is right, Fluttershy." Discord said, talking about Spike's words. "What will you do? I think your animal companions would be useless in this type of scenario. Especially, against me. Plus, I have already closed this whole building. I have sealed off all the exits. They can't get in, anyways."

"Hey! I'm not a purple poodle!" Spike said. "I'm a purple-cute puppy!" He rolled his eyes to the side. "Eh, at least you got it right. That I do talk. That part is true--"

"My animal friends are not useless in this situation. They are all simply just unavailable for the time-being. Sure, they may not be around here to help me. But that means, I won't give up on my friends! Because I know that my friends, would never give up on trying to save me either!" Fluttershy exclaimed with a hope of sparkles in her eyes. "I know that they would never give up on me. Just like, I wouldn't for them."

"Listen here, Ms. Shy." Discord said. "I know everything about those magic geodes that you and your friends have. How, with all of you combined with them... You unleash a powerful magic of harmony. But, no. None of that will work on me. So, without your geode. Without your magic. The question is, 'What will you do, Fluttershy?'..."

"Come on. The time is ticking away, my dear." Discord said as Fluttershy looked up at the clock on the wall that was making a ticking sound.

Equestria Girls: The World Of Discord (Book 8~Equestria Girls Series)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ