Chapter 5: The Dangerous Stunt

"Alright!" Sci-Twi Sparkle replied back to Sunset Shimmer. "I'm ready!" 

"On the count of 1..." Sunset said, still riding the bike. "2..." she said. "And 3!" She did a motorcycle stunt with her motor bike that jumped over Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Spike at the same time. "JUMP!" She grabbed Sci-Twi's hand and jumped off of the bike with her.

Sunset and Sci-Twi both fell down and landed on a large pile of soft yellow hay. It was lucky that it broke their fall and that they didn't get injured. They both took off their helmets at once. 

They then gasped for air and shaked their heads to wave their long hair around. "We made it." Sci-Twi said. "I can't believe it."

"We did it!" Sunset said. "Woah." she put her hand on her heart. "I need to take a breather there." She threw her helmet to the side of the hay.

"Yeah. I have to catch some breath. After we pulled that dangerous stunt." Twilight exhaled and inhaled some air. "It made me feel really nervous that my hands are kinda shaking." She put the helmet down on the hay. "That was wild."

"Yeah." Sunset said. "And I am never doing anything like that ever again." she said. "We really could of gotten squashed out there like bugs." she said. 

Rainbow Dash and Applejack randomly walked by and stopped when they saw Sunset and Sci-Twi laying down at the piles of hay. "What happened here?" Applejack asked. 

"Did we perhaps miss anything, awesome? While we were gone?" Rainbow asked. "Because I see that the two of you look kinda dressed up and down into this pile of hay?"

"Yeah. But it's a long--" Sunset was cut off when she saw that the rest of her friends found her. "There you are." said Starlight Glimmer. "We have been looking everywhere, for you two. Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Spike told us what happened."

"We hope that you and Twilight are okay, Sunset--" Fluttershy was cut off when she and everyone else turned around to hear and see that Sunset's motor bike ran by itself on its own. The bike bolted straight into a lake that was near by the area. It then sank down into the dark depths of the water. 

"NO! My b-bike!" Sunset reached her hand out, that pointed to the lake area where the bike had fallen down into. "Ohhh!~ That's not fair. What a waste." her eyes widened in disappointment. "And I had just gotten it for free, by winning it on that game with Twilight. Where I guessed the correct amount of jellybeans that were in a jar."

"Ooh." Rainbow said, "That's tough luck there, Sunset. It's just a bike. I don't really know what happened here now. But--"

"The important thing is that you and Twilight didn't get hurt from it." Rarity said. "I mean, you had this pile of hay to break your fall."

"Yeah, we did." Sunset looked down at the hay that her and Twilight were both sitting in. 

"You should consider yourselves lucky. Is what Rarity is saying." Applejack said. 

"Anyways, Twilight." Spike was being carried by Fluttershy. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Spike. I'm okay." Sci-Twi said. "I am just glad that you and everyone else didn't get hurt. That is what I was most concerned about."

"That means that I owe you three, an apology." Sunset got up from the hay to stand in front of Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Spike. "I am so sorry for putting all of you in danger. It really wasn't my intention to do so. It's just that I had gotten the bike and wanted to take it for a spin. I was so excited too. But I ignored what Twilight said to me, when she told me that I might run over somebody." she gazed back at Sci-Twi. "I'm sorry for that.. by the way, Twilight."

"Hey, it's no big deal." Twilight said. "We made it out, okay. So we are both good."

"And." Sunset looked back at Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Spike. "I couldn't stop the bike because the brake was totally jammed. That's why I had to make a jump for it with Twilight. And ditch it, all together to save all of you. Plus, me and Twilight's lives." she said. "I hope you understand that I didn't want to hurt any of you."

"Apology accepted." Fluttershy said. 

"We accept your apology because we all know that it was an accident." Spike said. 

"It's perfectly alright." Pinkie said. "Just be extra careful, next time. If you get a bike, ever again. That is?---"

Everyone else in the group looked back at Sunset with a serious glare, implying to her that they did not want her to get another motor bike ever again...after what had just happened now. "Okay. Okay." Sunset said. "I swear I won't get another bike ever again. I have learned my lesson already. I promise. I probably won't be getting on one in a long time." she gave out a nervous smile. "Now, that I know.. that I need to practice my motorcycle driving first, even more."

Rarity put her hands out, helping Sci-Twi get out of the hay pile. "We are all here. So we may as well go the House of Mirrors, like we previously discussed."

"Yes. I really need something to do to cool me down, right after this happened." Twilight replied to Rarity. 

"Hey, Sunset." said Rainbow. "Where did you get those black gloves at?" 

"Oh, these?" Sunset looked down at her gloved hands. "These came with the motor bike, actually. Plus our helmets, too."

"Oh, I see." Rainbow said. 

"Yeah...Screw it! I'm keeping these." said Sunset, taking off her gloves. "They are too cool, to even consider trashing away." she said. "And it would be a waste, since they came with my... 'now-destroyed' bike and helmets." she put them away in her pocket. 

"Me and Applejack were gone." Rainbow said to Fluttershy. "So, can you fill us in..on what happened with all of you and Sunset, plus Twilight? What did we miss?"

~~~~~

"What!" Rainbow said. "Sunset did that!? No way!" she said. "That sounds like, such an awesome stunt to do with a bike!" she said. "Aw, I can't believe me and Applejack missed this. It would of been epic, if we would of saw Sunset jumping over with this bike of her's with Twilight. There really is... Nothing more that I love, than movie-like stunts! That. And, my Daring Do." she said. "Wow, Sunset. You sure are some awesome sauce. That is quite impressive on your part."

Sunset grinned. "Thanks, Rainbow. You know, I really try to be."