ALONE TIME

I'm sure that I don't need to go into detail of who I am

I'm sure that I don't need to go into detail of who I am. But I'll do it just because...My name is Athena Romano. I am the wife of Satoni Romano and we have a child together. We got married last year and I still can't believe how fast this year has went by. My son that I share with him, is about to be two years old and he is so adorable. I have been busy with my dance studio because I teach classes there. Things have been so peaceful, and I love California. Kari had her son and he is seven months old. He looks a lot like Giovanni and Kari hates it. My brother has been working really hard, but I get to see him a lot. I walked up the front steps of the house and smiled. The sun was setting and I was ready to get inside to spend time with Satoni and Alonzo. I walked inside and closed the door behind me. I called out for Satoni as I locked the door and put my purse down. He didn't answer which I found odd. I climbed the stairs slowly calling his name again. Once again, I was greeted by silence. I peeked my head into Alonzo's room, but he was no in there. I took a deep breath and walked down the hall quickly to our bedroom. The room light was on and that gave me a little hope that maybe they were watching tv together or something and didn't hear me. I pushed open the bedroom door and to my surprise the room was empty. I stepped into the room and frowned, what the hell was going on?

"I've been waiting for you."

I gasped and turned around when I heard his voice. "Satoni, you scared me. What are you doing? Where is Alonzo?"

He was leaning against the wall shirtless and his sweatpants were hanging low on his hips. He looked so sexy and I still couldn't believe that he was all mine. The number one Mafia leader was my husband, how crazy was that? He definitely looked the part too. I loved how strong he was, and the power that came with him. He dominated every room that he stepped in, and people respected him. His body was the definition of strength. Each muscle was so carefully etched and defined. I just wanted to touch him, to feel his strength beneath my finger tips.

He smiled, "we have the night to ourselves. Kari said that she wanted to spend time with him. It's been two weeks since I made love to you."

I giggled, "that sounds lovely. But I was really hoping to see Alonzo tonight. I'll call Kari so I can kiss him good night over the phone." I reached for my phone but he took it from me. "Satoni," I pouted.