"I do. I'm a security guard and programmer." I tilted my head slightly, I knew Ness works at the Pizzaplex, but I never knew what she did specifically, "Security Guard and Programmer?" "Oh. My job is to watch over the Pizzaplex and make sure no one goes into staff only areas at day and make sure no one breaks in and steals anything at night. I also create computer code for the Animatronics at the Pizzaplex. I fix any computer glitches and bugs that the Glamrocks have." Ness responded. "A security guard and programmer? Wait... Are you the security and programming prodigy?" Claire asked.

Ness blushed a little at the nickname, "Is that what people call me? Oh, gosh. That's a little embarrassing. I am a good security guard and programmer, but I wouldn't call myself perfect." Ness responded. "Well, I think it's cool!" I said. Claire was still trying to figure out where she heard Ness' name from. She didn't originally hear about Ness' name because of her security and programming skills, but she was brought out of her thoughts when she heard Ness speak up, "Have you ever been to the Pizzaplex before?" Claire and I both shook our heads.

"If you want, I'd be more than happy to give you and your friends a special tour of the Pizzaplex." My eyes sparkled with wonder, going on a special tour with Ness would be incredible, "You would do that?" I asked, "Of course, you'll love it. They have so many attractions. Your friends are welcome to come too." Ness replied, "Thank you for the offer, but I'll need some more time to think about it." Claire said, Ness' phone rang and she looked at it, "Aw, nuts. I'm sorry, but I need to take this. It was nice seeing you again, Gregory."

"You too, Ness! Goodbye!" I said. Claire and I walked away while Ness answered the phone, Once we were away from her, Claire remembered where she heard Ness' name from and let out a gasp, 'Is she the woman that the hospital rumor is about?' She thought. I saw that and became a little concerned, "Is something wrong, Claire?" She looked at me and responded, "No, I'm ok. It's just... I remembered hearing something else about that Ness woman and I'm trying to figure it out." "Well... Maybe you can ask her about it when you remember it." I replied.  

I was starting to wake up and found myself in Chica's Room

I was starting to wake up and found myself in Chica's Room. I was lying on the sofa and noticed that the room didn't have any pizza boxes on the floor. 'Did Chica clean the room up?' I thought. I looked at the time and saw it was 4:28 PM Wednesday, Chica walked in and saw me wide awake, "Good afternoon, sweetie. Did you sleep well?" "I did. But how did I get in your room?" I asked, "Oh. When Freddy and Bonnie came back from Bonnie Bowl, you were sound asleep on Bonnie's back. He needed to recharge, so I picked you up and brought you to my room." Chica said. I remembered feeling tired after finding Bonnie's special bowling ball, I also remembered finding another Party Pass yesterday.

I reached into my pocket, pulled out the Party Pass, and showed it to Chica. "I found another Party Pass while helping Bonnie find his bowling ball." "That is wonderful news, sweetie!" Chica happily exclaimed, "How is Bonnie doing?" I asked. Before Chica could answer, the door opened and Freddy walked inside. He saw me and Chica talking to each other. "Oh, dear... I apologize for interrupting you two. I only came here to make sure you two are ok."