33. 🎯 Kill me slowly

Start from the beginning

The hunting group that lost a great deal due to the movement international police made was now acting like an insane group of predators who missed their prey. They were trying to meet their buyer's requirements using a very despicable, unreasonable and cruel  method. Because they don't want to fail in fulfilling the required quantity and ended up refunding the great sum they already received the hunting group worked like madmen.

But every attempt they try to make continuously starts to drastically fail as an invisible force worked against their every move. 

The hunting group failed multiple times and finally understood there must be a driving force working against them working under the covers. They knew whoever that could be must closely supervise them cause those people never missed out on even a single attempt they tried to make. But even after two weeks long try they still couldn't grab a single detail about the group who were coming after them.

The mafia gang totally neglected the naval base in this case as they know by experience how those soldiers have no power to themselves as they always functioning according to the given higher authorities' orders. They knew those weren't after them as it was so visible how the base just carry out their daily jobs in the usual manner. 

But after two weeks of long process luck sits on their side giving them a glimpse of the gang chasing them. One of the henchmen able to grab a piece of information to the organization discovering a very important fact.

.
.
.

..........It was a heck of a day. Everything was about to go through vein due to one mistake one agent has done three days ago. Special task force agents' identities were at stake. 

The assemble hut was fuzzy and busy like hell as every controlling party was trying to reach the special task force agent squad. The naval base was also trying its best to cover the things on behalf of the delta squad but nothing can be promised until they got the things on their hands..............

An emergency meeting was called upon by senior agent Min Yoongi. The whole squad was supposed to reach the campsite's open area within the next twenty minutes including the agents who left the base to guard the certain locations.

Head of the squad agent Min Yoongi made his steps to the front in a commotion still contacting some other agents through his earpiece. A quick count has been taken by the agent Hosek confirming full count has joined the meeting.

"Everyone remove your wristbands and hold them up in your left hand". 

The confused junior agents and some other agents who didn't have much knowledge about the occurred situation do as they asked. Everyone removed their wristbands which were given by the headquarters before they come here to carry out the mission. The thin silicon kind of strap every agent wore around their wrists held an individual tracking device connected to it. Through that, every agent was directly linked to a central system that monitored them 24 hours.

"Where is it?"
 The senior agent who was checking the second row questioned the junior agent who was furiously searching his track pants pockets. 

"I don't know sir I never removed it. Sweating junior agent Kim Taehyung replied feeling the way his respiration system resigning the job.

"Agent Min come over here he is the one who lost it".

.
.
.

After experiencing a very rough inquiry session Kim Taehyung was allowed to step out of the main hut. Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook who wait outside until their friend came out quickly approach the guy who was looking so miserable. As an agent who had face inquiry sessions, Jimin knew how stressful it could be.