Chapter 6

So yep. I knocked Master Pakku out. I feel a lil' bad. But right now I'm in the healing huts with the other women and girls trying to help heal Master Pakku. He awoke like 3 minutes ago and he's kinda mad at me but hey, you make me go into the avatar state, you go down.
-- the next day--
Master Pakku is good and... good. He is making training for me harder as a punishment but it always results in him getting beat up. Sprained wrist, fractured finger, and all the above. How bad could I possible be? -( haha see what I did there...no...ok... I added a Lorax reference... yall need to watch movies😒 )-

--6 months later (Aang awoke up 5 months but took the gaang a month to get to North Pole so yeah)--

So, Yue and I walked into the throne room and I saw this 12 year old kid. He obviously hadn't noticed me but he also had Air Nomad clothes on. Like the ones I had on when I first came here. He looked strangely familiar. Then I noticed it. This was Aang. My brother. My brother I thought was dead. I ran to him and tackled him in a hug. Since he wasn't prepared for the hug he fell and his two new friends stared. This water tribe boy with a ponytail and boomerang ripped me off of Aang. "Hey, what are you doing? You can't just tackle the Avatar like that!" Ponytail guy yelled. "First, who are you? Second, shut up. Third, yes I can because Aang is my brother and I'm the second Avatar." I said with a smirk. It finally clicked in Aang's brain, "Audrie?" "Hey Aang!" "Audrie! It's really you. I thought you died. How'd you survive the Firenation attack? What are you talking about being the Avatar? Last time I checked I was the only Avatar." Aang said in one breathe. "Slow down. I'll answer all yo questions in a lil bit." I said "Oh yeah, Pakku this is my brother Aang. You will teach him and his friend here water ending. Even the girl." I demanded. "Our custom-" Pakku said but I cut him off when My eyes, arrows and hair lit up for a second then went out. "You will teach her no matter her gender." I demanded. He gulped and nodded.

---
Sorry about the bold and italics up there⤴️⬆️
I'm to lazy to fix it so it's going to stay like that
Anyway
Vote Comment and Follow me on Instagram!!!!
Luv yall😘✌️🌺