Chapter 3

"Then prove it!" Pakku said.
I breathed deeply and said "Avatar Roku, I need you." My arrows and eyes glowed quickly then stopped. I created a ball of fire. "She's a Firenation spy. Guards! Arrest her!" Arnook yelled. Soon enough a ring of guards surrounded me. A guard ran toward me and I hit him a wave of air from my staff. He flew back 10 feet. I water bended a wall of water (from the water ending I learned in the spirit world) and froze it. Chief Arnook yelled stop and the guards reseeded.

"You are the Avatar!" exclaimed Princess Yue. "Yes, I am. I proved to you. So will you teach me?" I asked. Pakku looked at me for what seemed like eternity. Then finally said "It would be an honor to teach the Avatar." I bowed and said thank you. Princess Yue walked down and said "Come on, I'll show you around and where you'll be staying." I followed her around. "This is your house you'll be staying in. Let's go put your stuff inside." "Okay... oh wait after this I need to go check on Sina." I said anxiously. "Oh okay. May I ask who Sina is?" Yue said. "Sina is my avatar dragon. She's a deep plum color with a light blue hue. She can change sizes and colors but also bend all elements." I said excitedly. "Cool. I've always wanted a pet. I want a baby snow leopard." Yue said.

After we put my stuff in my house, we went to visit Sina. "Hi Sina. This is my new friend, Princess Yue. Yue meet Sina. Sina turn small." I said. Sina did as I said and climbed into my hand. I handed her over to Yue who looked a little scared. "Don't worry she doesn't bite. She only bites Firenation" I joked. Yue chuckled. "Let's take her to the play area. She'll have more space and the kids of this tribe will definitely love her." Yue said

We lead Sina through the streets while everybody stares in awe. "This is the play area. What does she eat? Im sure I can get her some food." Yue said. "Sina eats plants, fruits, and nuts. Like me."
I said. "Okay. I'll have one of my staff gather her food. But for now I want to show you my friends and around the tribe."