Chapter 2

The next morning we arrived at the Northern water tribe. The only way we made it that fast is because Sina can fly super fast and fly for 4 days straight.

I introduced myself to an elder lady. She had tan skin, bright blue eyes, and dark brown hair that was slowly turning gray. "Hello. My name is Audrie. Can you direct me to your water bending master." I asked. She turned and smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Karia. Our water bending master is Master Pakku; but he doesn't teach girls." Karia said calmly. "So he won't even teach the Avatar?" I asked slyly. She gasped "You- you're the Avatar. It's an honor to meet you Avatar Audrie!" She said while bowing deeply. I laughed "You don't need to call me Avatar Audrie; just call me Audrie." I said. "Okay, well let me take you to Chief Arnook." She said as she guided me to their throne room. "Hello, my name is Audrie. I would like to learn from Master Pakku." I said calmly. A man with white hair who looked disgusted at me addressed me first and said "I don't teach women." "What if that girl was the Avatar?" They all gasped. A man on the main throne said "that's impossible. The Avatar asnt been around since the war began and that was a century ago!" He said accusingly. I looked at him confused "What war? Did the war start out by the Firenation wiping out most air nomads?" I asked. "How can you not know about the war? And yes it started like that." a girl with white hair said. "Oh... So... All my people are gone? The Firenation wiped them out? My brothers g-gone?" I asked more to myself than anyone. The girl with the white hair nodded in sympathy and walked over and hugged me.

"I'm the Avatar, I can prove it. I need to stop this war because they are causing harm and because they killed my people." I said. "Then prove it!" Pakku said with not an ounce of sympathy.