Chapter 14: So Long, Feizao

Feizao, with blood spilling everywhere, would then look around his surroundings. Blurry vision, ears ringing, he's on the brink of dying.
"Feizao... please stay with us... PLEASE!" Nightcrawler would cry.
"I... I... have only.... few... minutes left... t-to live..." Feizao weakly said.
"NO NO NO NO DON'T SAY THAT- PLEASE STAY WITH US!" Lemon Shork would cry.
"My.. death isn't.. in vain... remember... that." Feizao would weakly say.
Then, his final minutes came in. With others crying with pain. They listened to Feizao's final words.
"Remember this... I don't need safety... they're for dummies." Feizao would say.
"Thank you guys... I really... am..." He would then pass out and die from huge blood loss
"FEIZAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Nightcrawler would sob with pain, seeing Feizao die on his arms.
"Let's give him a funeral... we'll never forget" Mochi said.
Everyone would then go to the garden, digging a hole just for Feizao. After that, everyone said their last words to her.
"Feizao, we'll never forget you." Nightcrawler said.
"Rest well with Ghost Fox... Feizao..." Lemon Shork said.
"Thank you for saving me... I appreciate it." Mochi said.
"Let's have some fun again... I wish..." Blaxor said.
"I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you... thank you." Sprinklekit said.
Nightcrawler would then bury Feizao while sobbing. He has never experienced pain like this before. Kaiju was also buried. With their last words said as well.