Chapter 12: Flashbacks

Kaiju was with Mochi and Lemon Shork, roaming the dead facility looking for gootraxians that survived the war. They then began to share their life before the war started.
"Well... I'm nervous..." Mochi would say.
"C'mon don't be shy!" Kaiju would say.
"Ok then..." Mochi said before starting her flashbacks.
Mochi was just a coffee gootraxian that was a cashier in the cafeteria. Before the war started, she was doing well with profits, that is during the war. She got robbed and bullied on. And stayed in one spot where she'd nearly die because of falling Debris.
Kaiju was just a local crystal lizard that would roam around the facility. Often infecting the humans because they keep bothering him. Before the war, he had a good personality and life. During the war, he had prepared a shelter for most gootraxes to stay in. Only Nightcrawler and Lemon Shork came in. The rest didn't accept the offer.
Lemon Shork was another type of shark that would mainly be aggressive but is actually very friendly. She would give foods and items to friendly pups. Rarely even to humans if she 100% trusts them. Before the war, she had good communication with Ghost Fox and Feizao. Rarely Nightcrawler since he would commonly share useless things. During the war, her arm was ripped off by Panther. Thankfully she patched the wound up and trusted Feizao and Nightcrawler all the way since she didn't know what to do.