Chapter 8: The 2nd Laminax War

Nightcrawler really needed to see Feizao's strange abilities. But then what he saw wasn't looking good for their future. An all-out war has started in the cave. Nightcrawler inmediately informed Lemon Shork and Feizao to leave. For strange reasons, Feizao decided to deny the offer. "YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED! DON'T GO. PLEASE GO WITH US!" Lemon Shork would yell.
"I don't care what happens to my emotional ass personality. What matters is that we will survive this." Feizao would bravely say. He ran towards the door and into the crystal cave. Nightcrawler silently followed Feizao. As he was spying, Feizao just stood still for the first few minutes. Then suddenly, the humans, along with some gootraxians that betrayed their kind, were all blown away with one punch in just half a second. Lemon Shork watches as all the humans and goos were simultaneously blown away.
"WHAT!? THEY ALL WERE BLOWN AWAY IN JUST A MILISECOND- WHAT IS THIS ABILITY FEIZAO HAS???" Nightcrawler would scream.
Lemon Shork would get tapped by another friendly gootraxian. "It's not safe to be here, c'mon I'll show you our hiding spot. Oh heh, name's Kaiju." He'd say.
"Crawler, c'mon we gotta get to safety-" Lemon Shork would say. Nightcrawler would follow Lemon Shork and Kaiju to safety.
"Can't even beat a Squirrel. Tch." Feizao would say.
"Shut it you bastard." Carneline would argue.
"Next you'll say, I could even beat you in a 1v1 weakling." Feizao would predict.
"I could even beat you in a 1v1 weakling-" Carneline was shocked that he actually predicted what he was saying next with 100% accuracy.