Chapter 7: Rest in Peace, Ghost Fox

After the drama that went on. It finally ended. It's 8 AM in the morning and Lemon Shork had her missing limb patched up. "Looks like I won't have another arm for some time." She would say. Feizao, Lemon Shork, and Nightcrawler were at the garden, holding a funeral for a fallen gootraxian, Ghost Fox.
"You will be missed... Ghostie." Nightcrawler would say.
"I'll never forget the day we met. Goodbye..." Lemon Shork would say.
Feizao on the other hand, would cry at one corner of the garden. Rethinking his life with Ghost Fox. "Hey Feizao, you got nothing to say?" Nightcrawler would say.
"Uhm... just tell him that I miss him..." Feizao would say. Nightcrawler was even more confused now. While he was trying to figure out Feizao's new confusing ability, he noticed that Feizao's personality changed a bit. "You good Feizao?" Nightcrawler would ask.
"Yeah..." Feizao answered.
Lemon Shork was really confused about Nightcrawler. As if he sensed that something was wrong with Feizao. "Hey, are you worried about Feizao?" She'd ask.
"No No... I'm fine... I'm just being Feizao's Emo Support." Nightcrawler answered.
"Ah... ok. Tell me if you got any problems and I'll help." Lemon Shork would say. She would knew that something is off about Nightcrawler.