My mom then noticed me and decided to say "Star I need you to make up the guest room next to your room" and I swear I could of jumped out a window right then and there "belly I need you to make up the one next to yours as well" Laurel said making me laugh a bit "ok no way in hell is dad and his GIRLFRIEND that's basically the same age as me sleeping anywhere near me" I told my mom making her face drop and belly, Stevens and Jere's eyes widen.

"I don't care what anyone says I'm not meeting her I barely even see dad I don't need to meet anyone that's going to be in his life" I told my mom fuming about the whole thing "yeah mom, dad and his girlfriend aren't sleeping anywhere near me, I'll sleep in the pool if I have to" belly said making me laugh a bit "yeah I'll sleep there with you" I said making bells smile at me.

"Oh and while we're on the subjects of dads, yours called, he's closing a deal so he can't come" Susannah said and straight away Jere's smile dropped, I felt bad for him "what?" he asked then connie walked in "did you say dads not coming?" He questioned "mhm" Susannah hummed in response "but I got some serious fireworks for the show this year" Jere spoke up "we'll take a video" Susannah offered a solution "it's not the same" Jere said disappointed "I know" Susannah spoke felling bad for her son.

I looked over to see Conrad looking...happy? "What are you smiling over there for?" Jere asked confused "no reason" he answered plainly.

________________________

Whilst I was making the guest room up I was on facetime to Andrea complaining about my awful life "ughhhhh I just don't find it fair how I have to meet this bitch like I don't even know her plus she's basically the same age as me" I started to rant to her "what if she's not a bitch what if she's like really nice" she said trying to cheer me up "or hear me out, what if she's a bitch?" I asked making her laugh.

A couple of minutes I heard my mom shouting on me and telling me they where here "the bitch is here" I told Andrea making her laugh "ok I gotta go bye love you" I told her saying goodbye "bye love you to" she said then hung up.

I then ran downstairs and once I got to the door my dad and her girlfriend started getting out the car whilst belly's dad and his girlfriend did the same.

"They're hot" I heard jeremiah say making me want to stab him "for once in your life can you please shut the fuck up" I said making him come up and grab my waist "dude" I heard Steven say while giving him a shut the fuck up look "what? I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking" Jere told Steven "literally no one else apart from you was thinking that" I told him "yeah, I wasn't thinking that" belly said getting annoyed with Jeremiah.

"Yo that could be their future stepmoms" Conrad said, making me and Ben give each other nervous looks "our dad is hardly even in our life's what makes you think this bitch is gonna be" I told connie making him give me an apologetic look which made me give him a reassuring smile.

They then started coming in to the house so Conrad and Jeremiah ran away into the kitchen not wanting to get caught spying.

"Be nice" my mom whispers to me and I just roll my eyes in response "hey" my dad says to me and Ben, belly, Steven and their dad start catching up and talking while I look at my dad giving him a death glare, if looks could kill this man would be 6ft under.

"Aren't yous gonna give your old man a hug" my dad said which made me want to slap him but I held in my rage and gave him a hug then Ben did the same my dad then looked at his girlfriend and introduced her "guys this is Allison" my dad told us "Allison this is star and this is Ben" he smiled "I've heard so much about yous two" Allison said smiling, I then looked at the two before mumbling under my breathe but loud enough for them both to hear "that's surprising" "uh star, your names quite unusual" Allison spoke up, I had to force myself not to roll my eyes at her.