Chapter 10: All Might?/First Day

Izuku is walking home, after going to a nearby store for some groceries. He decided to leave Jack at home with Mom. Bags in both hands, he is thinking about what Archer had told him.

Izuku: Grail wars, Spirits, magus, magic, and all that. Sounds like a clusterfuck. Lastly, Salter, the reason for everything even related to all that, must be incredibly bored. Enough of that, he gave me the opportunity to become a very strong hero and a companion along with it. He is my hero-

"I AM HERE!"

Izuku: " Wha-" Izuku disappears in a blur. Appearing in the middle of a junk-filled beach with All Might in front of him. " All Might! What are you doing!"

AM: " I CAME TO FIND YOU YOUNG MIDORIYA, BUT I COULDN'T FIND YOU, AFTER ALL WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT PAPERWORK! HAHAHA!.

 Izuku then realizes " Wait Paperwork?"

AM: " YES, PAPERWORK! AFTER ALL, THE GREATEST HERO IS THE GREATEST TEACHER AT THE GREATEST HERO SCHOOL, UA!"

Izuku ponders for a moment, wondering why now of all times should All Might work at UA? "Wait, why did you kidnap me?"

All Might deflates into a SmallMight, scaring Midoriya for a moment. " I have a proposition for you Midoriya."

Izuku looks interested but cautious, " Go on..."

Small Might looks a little unnerved by the cautiousness that Midoriya. " Woah why so nervous, I am just offering you my Quirk!" Izuku is caught off guard by what Small Might said. " What why, why now when you could have on the roof!"

SM: " My quirk, as you know already from the roof, is a torch passed between generations, cultivating the power of the wielders. I didn't know whether you would have the heart of a hero. Pass the torch to the wrong person, villains win forever, but after seeing how selfless you are, not once, or twice, but three times ( I think, confirm for me I'm lazy.). You are more worthy of One for All than anyone! So Young Midoriya, will you take OFA and become the ultimate hero!

Izuku looks very unsure. " I don't know, it seems like a lot on my shoulders. "

Archer: " Take it." "Why?" " I think we can do something interesting with OFA, this can only make you exponentially more powerful. "

"Alright, if you say so"

Izuku looks back at Small Might, who is waiting patiently. " Alright, I will take it. If it will allow me to become increasingly more powerful, then I will accept wholeheartedly!"

Small Might: " Right? I assume if you are able to do what you are able to do, you must be physically powerful right? I don't see why we should give you OFA right now!" Small Migh goes All Might, he pulls off a piece of his hair and goes. " EAT THIS!"

"Eh?" Izuku does a double take " Why!"

All Might walks up to Izuku, who takes a step back. " IN ORDER TO INHERIT OFA, YOU MUST TAKE A PIECE OF MY DNA, EAT EAT EAT!"

"UAHHAHHAHHAH!" Izuku screams

TIMESKIP

Izuku is waiting outside of his home. waiting for Jack to come out. Inko was getting Jack ready for UA. " We're ready!" Izuku comes back to earth to see Jack in a uniform and a bag on her back.

 " We're ready!" Izuku comes back to earth to see Jack in a uniform and a bag on her back