"Let's come in" - Severus said as he led Harry inside.

Harry was in awe as he took in all the shelves of toys. Severus led him through each shelf and unknowingly, he slipped his hand into the man's bigger one. He was feeling too overwhelmed.

"Find something you like, Harry. We will also stop by a muggle toy store"

Harry wasn't used to magical toys since he had only known magic existed 9 months ago, so after 45 minutes in there, they came out with only a magical snow globe, magical crayons, a puzzle set that came to life once you had completed it, and Exploding Snap.

They came to the cashier to pay and Severus noticed Harry looked worried at the price. He sighed, knowing Harry had been brought up to think he was a burden in every way, and swore that he would make sure to distract the boy next time until he could get that fear of his to disappear. Anyway, he could say he had enough for a family of 5 to live comfortably for years without working, and he's not one to spend lots of money, so he had quite a lot.

They went out and Severus decided they would go to the muggle toy store now.

"Hold on to my arm, Harry"

The boy immediately latched onto Severus' arm and they both disappeared.

When the swirling had stopped and Harry could feel the ground beneath his feet, he opened his eyes to find that they were in the muggle world, in a small alley.

"Come on" - Severus said and led Harry outside by the hand.

They had only been out of the alley when Harry noticed the big toy store, even bigger than the last one. They walked inside.

"Let's look around and get what you want, Harry"

If Harry had been Draco, Severus would have found somewhere to sit and wait for the boy to choose. He was Severus Snape, the feared Potions Master of Hogwarts. He would not be willing to walk around a toy store, of all things!! However, this was Harry, who had been abused and believed that he did not deserve good things. The boy would just walk around for 15 minutes and come out empty-handed. He needed to be encouraged. That's why both of them could be seen walking and looking at every shelf.

Harry was very excited and he looked longingly at the toys. He had seen Dudley playing with toys and he really wanted to play with them but he had never been allowed. He didn't want to use the professor's money either.

They walked from the shelves for babies and toddlers to those for teenagers. It seemed Harry was interested in a few toys from every shelf, whether they were meant for older or younger children. From what Severus observed, the boy was most interested in toys for little children, around under 8 or 9.

After more than an hour, they ended up walking to the cashier with many more toys than what they got from the magical toy store. They got Harry some building blocks, Legos, a ball, nerf guns, toy cars, puzzles, plastic soldiers, a coloring set, coloring books, sticky animals, and some others. Most of them were only in their purchase cart because Severus insisted since the boy was too hesitant.

 Most of them were only in their purchase cart because Severus insisted since the boy was too hesitant