Chapter 3

Harry woke up to someone shaking his shoulders.

"Potter, wake up. We're here"

Harry flinched. It was only his professor, but Harry hadn't trusted him yet. He was the man that had made his life at Hogwarts hell the previous school year.

He slowly got out of the car. He looked up and was shocked to see a huge Manor. They were in the driveway . And there were gardens and grounds around the Manor.

Snape beckoned for him to follow.

They entered the Manor through the front door and Harry looked aroung with wide eyes. It was huge. Snape took out the shrunken trunk and the cage and unshrunk them.

"Toppy !"- Snape called.

A house elf popped in in front of them and Harry, having never seen one before, stepped back a few steps in fear.

"Master called Toppy ?"

"Yes, Toppy, this is Harry Potter, he's going to spend the summer here. Mr.Potter, this is Toppy."

"Oohh ! Welcome, Master Harry Potter, sir ! Toppy is very pleased to meet you sir !"

"Um..., ok "

"Toppy" - Snape said - "Take this trunk up to the second guest bedroom and take the cage to the owlery.

"OK, Master Severus Snape"

Snape then turned to Harry " Come, Potter, I'll show you around the house"

They went around the downstairs and Snape showed him the living room, sitting room, dining room, the kitchen and the downstairs bathroom.

"My lab is down there behind that door, you're not to go down there unless I give you permission" - Snape said pointing to the door that led to the basement when they were about to go upstairs.

They went up the stairs. Snape pointed out 2 doors and led to his study and bedroom, which Harry were not allowed in without Snape's permission. They continued down the hall, to a big library, it must have thousands of books.

"You can use the library and read the books in it. But, you're to return them to their right places. You may read any books you want except for those you can't take off. They were charmed not to be taken off by you."

Then they went to the other side of the hall and walked to a door.

"This is where you'll be staying"

He opened the door to reveal a big guest bedroom. Inside, the was a big, comfortable-looking bed, a wooden desk, a chair, a drawer, a bedside table with a lamp and a wardrobe. The walls were painted dark blue.

"Any clothes that needed to be washed shall be put in the basket in the wardrobe. They will be transfered to the laundry room magically. You can also put them in the baskets in the bathrooms, which is behind that door" - Snape pointed to the door to the right of the guest room - "and that one" - he pointed to the last door on the other side of the hall.

"Yes,sir"

"Breakfast is at 8 am, lunch at 12.30, dinner at 6pm"

"Yes,sir"

"I'll leave you to settle down and unpack. And I expect you at 6 in the kitchen."

With that, Snape walked downstairs.