S1 Ep15: "Bubble Buddies" (NEW Version)

One of the very special things about Baby Steven was his special friendship with Baby Connie. Ever since he met her long before the Baby Gems came into their lives, they have been known to be quite inseparable! However, ever since Baby Steven revealed his magical shield when he was enjoying a bunch of Cookie Cats one day, he has also been trying to learn more about his own special powers like the other Baby Gems have.

But for today, ALL of the babies were having some fun on the beach! The calm and soothing sounds of the waves, in addition to the gentle breeze, was perfect for everyone! But while the Baby Gems were all curiously looking around the beach under Greg's supervision, Baby Steven and Baby Connie decided to share some time together as adorable little BFFs!

“Okay.” Baby Connie smiled as she used her tiny index finger. “Guess what this is.”

By using it, she decided to draw a picture in the sand, with Baby Steven being the guesser at what she was making.

“Hmm…” Baby Steven wondered as he started to think. “That looks like… a kitten!”

Baby Connie was surprised! “How did you know?!”

“The whiskers gave it away!” Baby Steven giggled. “I recognize them from anywhere!”

But little did they know that Greg was preparing something. LONG before the Baby Gems came to their world, Baby Steven and Connie had a little machine they loved to play with. And by putting the pieces together, what went into it seemed to be water… and a switch was turned on.

“Okay…” Baby Steven wondered, thinking of what they could play next. “Hmm…”

But Baby Connie felt something. “Steven?”

“Hmm?” Baby Steven curiously wondered.

“You know… I’m glad that you and I get to play on the beach.” Baby Connie smiled. “I don’t go to the beach a lot, so this is something special for me!”

Baby Steven blushed in awe. “Glad I can help you be happy!”

However… Baby Connie noticed something floating behind Baby Steven’s puffy hair. 

“Wait…” she paused. “What’s that?”

Baby Steven grew confused… before HE saw something behind HER! In fact, one by one, the rest of the Baby Gems noticed not some… but MANY of the same object!

“Connie?!” Baby Steven cheered. “I think those are… BUBBLES!”

“Bubbles?!” Baby Connie smiled ecstatically.

And there was a BUNCH! Understandably, the Baby Gems were all quite amazed by how beautiful the tiny bubbles were filling up the sky around them!

“What are these little spherical objects?” Baby Peridot asked curiously.

“And how did they get into the sky?” Baby Pearl added.

“Hey!” Baby Amethyst gasped in surprise. “Bubbles!”

“Bubbles?” Baby Peridot repeated.

“Oh!” Baby Lapis remembered. “I think I remember seeing those in the bathtub one time!”

However, Toddler Garnet grew curious as one of them was floating around her head. Because with it, she could see her own adorable reflection! 

“Look at this handsome little gal!” Toddler Garnet chuckled to herself.

But something even more intriguing happened to Baby Pearl… as another bubble landed on her tiny nose! She was quite stunned to see how amazing and spherical they were! But as it landed… POP! the bubble went as it was gone in a flash! And that made her adorably laugh after the bubble suddenly disappeared.