S1 Ep 5: "Party Pug" (A NEW Version of "Laser Light Cannon")

Another day was going on in Beach City, after eating multiple Cookie Cats, getting his first glow and helping a corrupted Centipeetle reunite with its family, Baby Steven was taking it easy and finding something to play with to pass the time for the day. While he was digging through the basket full of his favorite stuffed animals and toys, Toddler Garnet noticed a picture book that was nearby and she ended up becoming interested in reading it. So, by standing onto her two feet, she decided to take some steps to retrieve the book. However, for a little toddler like her, there was a problem. It was at a VERY high distance on the shelf, which was too far to reach. So, she had to think even harder.

"Hmm..." Toddler Garnet thought to herself, scratching her chin while thinking. "If that book is up there... and I'm down here... how can I get it?"

She looked around and soon discovered a small green stool that was closeby. As a result, she decided to walk over to that stool and to use it, in order to get the book she wanted. When suddenly... out of nowhere...

"TACKLE!!!!" someone shouted loudly.

It was Baby Amethyst. Being her own wacky and wild self, she was in the mood to be playful with the others. But her problem... was that Baby Pearl? She WASN'T. In fact, she collided with her so hard, they both ended up tumbling to the floor! Understandably, Baby Pearl did get a little bit hurt, but it wasn't TOO severe.

"Ouch!" Baby Pearl cried, rubbing her left elbow. "Amethyst! Why did you do that to me?!"

"Aww, come on!" Baby Amethyst chuckled. "You should know that I LOVE to play with ya, P!"

"But never, have I seen you be so rough!" Baby Pearl disagreed while also feeling a bit of pain at the same time.

"Relax, Pearl!" Baby Amethyst giggled. "What could go so wrong about a little fun with your favorite purple gal?!"

But Baby Pearl just wasn't in the mood still, especially with such a rude way of doing so. And since she was the one who slammed her body on the floor, she did bump her elbow right back at her. The small pain did cause Baby Pearl to tear up a little.

"Amethyst." Baby Pearl sighed. "Thanks to your immature action, you caused me to bump my elbow... and it hurts!"

"Aww, it can't be THAT bad." Baby Amethyst groaned.

Before they could do or say anything else, Toddler Garnet witnessed just about all she could see going on between them. So, she grabbed the book she was going to get, stepped off the stool and broke up their argument.

"Break it up, you two." Toddler Garnet calmly demanded, with slight annoyance being shown with a frown on her face.

"Sorry, Garnet..." Baby Amethyst and Baby Pearl both apologized as they sighed simultaneously.

"It's okay." Toddler Garnet said calmly. "Now, let's hug it out."

And that's what they proceeded to do. In hopes of forgetting about the hectic tackling, they decided to share a group hug to make things better for everyone. Meanwhile, Baby Steven was still looking for something to play with.

"Hmm..." Baby Steven thought as his hands dug through the toys. "Maybe... Mr. Queasy?"

He then gave the doll a shake up and down, causing it to say things like Ooh, kid! Don't shake me! However, Baby Steven didn't feel like playing with Mr. Queasy, so he just proceeded to keep thinking and looking. He tried playing with Sir Bearington, Playful Kitty and a couple of his G.U.Y.S figures, but none of them caught his attention. That WAS until he found a toy that would be perfect for him.

Baby Steven gasped with surprise with sparkles in his eyes. "That's it!"

He then found a stuffed pug dog with a small stereo in it's chest and a pair of cool sunglasses and jacket. It was named... Party Pug!