Bonus Scene: "The Five Little Kittens Who Purred"

After being informed that the kittens would be taken to their forever homes the next morning, Baby Steven felt very sorry for them still. Mainly because he and the kittens... had something in common, which was quite heartbreaking.

"You little kitties don't have a mom too?" Baby Steven sadly frowned to them.

One of the kittens, specifically the black and white kitten, which was a Tuxedo kitten, sadly meowed in response, which just broke his heart.

"Aww..." Baby Steven sadly said as he teared up. "I'm so sorry, little guys. Is there anything I can do to help you all?"

But suddenly, he noticed one of them, which was all black, was using his tiny legs to move around, which was a sign that he was getting used to his mobility. He even meowed from time to time, resulting in him being a curious kitten!

"Hmm..." he wondered. "I'll call you... Sneaky!"

Mainly the name was given, because he had no idea that the kitten was out and about! Baby Steven then picked up the orange kitten with black stripes, who also meowed at him.

"I'll call you Tiger Kitty!" Baby Steven giggled while the little kitten licked his nose. "Aww! Hey! That tickles!"

He then placed Tiger Kitty down, who decided to get closer to Sneaky and placed one of her paws on Sneaky's adorable face. Afterwards, he looked at the solid-white kitten, who was quite a... well...

"You can be... Sleepy-Head!" Baby Steven snickered.

And sleepy, she sure was. SO sleepy, in fact, her little face went down very quickly, meaning that she was a HEAVY sleeper. Baby Steven just giggled... but noticed that the floor was a bit too hard for the kitty's head. So, he decided to get one of his pillows and place it under Sleepy-Head's face, which was much better.

"There!" Baby Steven smiled. "Now, you can sleep all you want!"

After that, he looked at the Tuxedo kitty he saw earlier and just smiled in awe. But there was just something unusual about it.

"Your spots make you look like a cow, really..." he said to himself. "Maybe you can be... Moo-Face! When the others see you, they'll want to... MOO-ve over!"

But this meant one kitten left. And Baby Steven felt very sad about it. Not because it was a very beautiful calico kitten with orange, white and black spots... but because he could only see with a single eye instead of the usual two.

"Aww... Kitten Steven..." Baby Steven sadly frowned at it. "I'm so sorry that you look like that. I wish you could see like your other brothers and sisters."

Meanwhile, the other kittens, except for Sleepy-Head, were all curiously walking around the room, curiously meowing along the way while something adorable occurred. Some of the little kitties preferred to travel in a pack than to go solo!

Baby Steven then decided to place Kitten Steven down to see how well he could do with his single eye. Miraculously... it was a miracle! Despite his major flaw, he was able to walk around normally and could even see his other siblings as he meowed to them!

"Aww!" Baby Steven blushed. "You love your siblings, don't you?!"

But to make matters even cuter, the kittens all decided to get all cozy together and to have their own sleep... together! They were feeling quite thankful to have such a miraculous recovery since he and Greg saved them before it was too late!

However, as Greg decided to go and check on them... he found an even sweeter sight. The kittens were all sleeping... on Baby Steven! They were all even purring softly, meaning that the kittens were extremely happy to have a brand new playmate. Despite them having no mother, the kittens, just like Baby Steven, all had their own bright futures.