I opened the door as I looked up at Bucky, 'sorry, I was doing something', I said as I saw his Adam's apple bobbing in and out and his eyes widened as I shut the door, 'shall we go', I said as he nodded his head, 'you look beautiful Doll', he blurted out, I think he was thinking it, but it just came out as my cheek went red a little and smiled under my breath whilst his did too after he realised.

I remembered why I put makeup on now, I felt embarrassed as the thought ran across my mind, what the hell was I thinking, god I'm an idiot.

At least no one was around to look at my embarrassing state, why did I feel the need to look beautiful for him or better yet match him, I'm so stupid.

'Why do you keep calling yourself stupid', Bucky asked as I quickly looked up at him and realised I was muttering under my breath, 'uhm, no reason', I quickly responded so I could brush away my feeling and thoughts altogether.

________

________

We looked around, they had an Egyptian and Greek part of the museum, the Egyptian part of it interested me more, I didn't know we had history like this, 'wow, I wonder how tall they we're', I said to myself.

'Probably like giants', Bucky responded as he laughed and saw my fascination whilst I laughed to, not knowing that he heard my question.

We saw mummy Cases, stones with calligraphy, amulets, a Black granite head of a queen or deity, I don't know which it was when I looked over it and read the inscription, 'They even mummified there cats', I heard Bucky say as I went over and looked at it, 'shit, they really wanted to preserve things didn't they', I responded as we both chuckled, and I let myself go again as I began to have fun with him.

'Hi Y/n', we both turned to museum director as she held a clip board and I greeted her like I did the other time's I had come here and she even greeted Bucky which I was surprised about, 'does he come here often too', I asked myself as they both shook hands after I did, 'so, I see you got my invitation', she implied as I shook my head, 'oh uhm, no, I'm Bucky's plus one', I said as she furrowed her brows, 'strange, I wrote both of your letters myself and sent it off, so you should've got it', she responded.

'Uhm no, maybe it got lost in the mail or hasn't been delivered out yet', I suggested as she nodded her head, 'yeah, that must be it... sorry about the misunderstanding'.

'It's fine, at least I got to come down', I said as she laughed slightly and nodded, 'yeah, well, have fun looking around, if you need anything... let me know', she says as I nod and shake her hand again whilst Bucky did too.

________

Bucky suddenly jumped out from nowhere as I stood back and gasped, 'seriously Bucky, don't do that', I said as he laughed, and I hit him over the arm whilst my heartbeat caught up again.

He poked at me as I slapped his hand away but kept doing it, 'Stop, you're going to make something fall over', I laughed out as he chuckled again.

He suddenly slipped over something and fell as I laughed, 'ha, ha, you deserved that', I mocked as he turned around, leaning on his elbows as he smirked, grabbed my arm, and pushed me down on top of him, 'see what happens when you laugh at me', he chuckled out as I cleared my throat whilst I looked down at him and we both quickly got up as soon as we heard people coming in our direction.

________

We soon heard the team laughing at us the whole time, the arguing for most part on who got the painting, we didn't even see them, we we're both just bickering like an old couple and that somehow was amusing to them, 'where did you two go', Nat asked.