'You're doing an awful job of it, so I'll carry it', he said as I rolled my eyes at him which he had noticed and chuckled under his breath whilst I grabbed his hand and tried to take it from him, 'aw, I didn't know you wanted to hold my hand', he mocked so I would let go and I did as I sighed in frustration, 'your annoying', I muttered under my breath as he laughed again.

________

We decided to go to it an hour late, there'd be too much of a crowd if we we're on time and I suggested it so it could die down a little which Bucky understood, and I was glad that he did.

I put my bag on the bed and took my shoes out of the box, they we're low heeled shoes so I made sure they we're comfortable enough to wear to the event. The only problem was what I was going to wear, it was a satin red skirt with a vintage lace top that had a collar with patterned design on it, I only got it so I could match him, I mean if he just chose a black handkerchief then I didnt really need to be wearing lighter colours, but I thought it'd be weird looking like I didn't even plan out what I was going to wear.

________

I pressed my sponge onto the points of my face that I put foundation on, I only used a little, so I didn't really need too much. I grabbed my blush and highlighted my cheeks and on top of my brows with it after I applied some blush. I chose to be bold and go with a red lip to match the skirt and Satin scarf I wore around my collar to act like some sort of tie, but it was fitted loosely.

Why the hell am I wearing makeup, the thought ran across my mind as I picked up the setting spray and quickly put it down. I grabbed a makeup remover wipe and took it to my face, but before I could wipe it off, I instantly heard the door knock, Bucky informing me that we we're going to be late.

I didn't even realise the time when I looked up at it, fuck, I'm going to waste another five minutes taking this off of my face. I quickly threw it away and got up as I grabbed the perfume Simmons gifted me and put it on, it smelled like Lilly petals, amber and rose wood which, for some reason, I grew to like after she told me that she actually made it, so, I wasn't about to upset her by not taking it when she gave it to me as a goodbye gift.

I grabbed my phone and put it into the pocket of the skirt, thank god that it had it because I wasn't about to go with a clutch.

I quickly picked up my skirt and put a gun in my leg strap as well as a dagger, I never go unprotected, anywhere, it was just a big rule I had if there was any trouble around me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, quickly looked at myself twice over and straightened the scarf I had tied around the collar as I saw how I wanted it and finally headed to the door.

The team went out for drinks, so it was only me and Bucky left at the compound, I mean I would've gone too, I never miss out on drinks, but I already had plans and I didn't want to disappoint Bucky if I cancelled on him and did something else

The team went out for drinks, so it was only me and Bucky left at the compound, I mean I would've gone too, I never miss out on drinks, but I already had plans and I didn't want to disappoint Bucky if I cancelled on him and did something else. he was excited yesterday, and I wasn't about to let him down because I know how that feels.