26- Reunion

Y/N
For some, 3 months isn't a long time. It's just 4 weeks times 3. For you, it's a long time. Every day, you were tempted to get out of bed, get dressed and go to see Eddie. But, your brain would convince you that going to see Eddie would be dangerous, not only for you, but Eddie.

Ever since the four gates connected in Hawkins, people have blamed Eddie. Everyone thinks that Eddie used his connections with the devil to curse the town. Obviously that isn't true, but they don't know that.

You feared that if you went to go see Eddie, people would immediately associate you with him and his friends. That would lead to them not only attacking you for being associated with them, but it would also lead to them using you to get to Eddie.

Today was the day you'd ignore your brain and go see him. Mr Munson had been sending you letters to update you on Eddie's progress, eventually getting to the point where Eddie could move around, but not for long periods of time.

Getting out of bed, you put on your Hellfire club shirt, finding your favourite pair of black jeans. As you searched your room, you came across something. Lifting it off the floor, you smiled seeing it was the Megadeth blanket that both you and Eddie had used 3 months ago.

"Sure. Whatever you say." You smiled, going into your closet to get changed. Exiting, you hopped into bed, watching as Eddie grabbed a pillow off the end of your bed.

"Here's a blanket." You chucked him a Megadeth blanket.

"Since when did you own a Megadeth blanket?" Eddie smirked.

"It was Jackson's. You and him were similar. Actually, I think that you two would've gotten along if you guys had met." You smiled before laying your head on your pillow.

You held it to your face, feeling it's softness for the last time. You grabbed Eddie's bag, placing the folded blanket into it. You finished getting ready, putting a jacket on.

"Hey Steve? Can you give me a ride please?" You asked as you spoke into your radio.

"I'll be at your place soon." Steve spoke. You smiled, placing your radio on your desk.

Even though it certainly had been a while since you and Steve briefly dated, you and him were still good friends. You watched as he parked his car. He got out, you giving him a hug. You had done this because you told him about your past. Everything that Eddie knew, he knew.

"Hey." You smiled, getting into his car.

"Where to?" Steve asked, turning on the engine.

"To see Eddie." You didn't need to give him the address of the hospital, as he had once visited Eddie after he was admitted.

After an hour long drive, you made it to the hospital.

"You want me to come in with you?" Steve asked, smiling.

"Okay. I'm sure Eddie wouldn't mind seeing you." You got out of his car, seeing Mr Munson smoking a cigarette outside.

"Hey Mr Munson." You smiled, giving him a hug.

"Please, call me Wayne. You're dating my nephew for god sake." Wayne smiled as he pulled away.

"Steve." Wayne smiled.

Feeling your heart rate go up, you entered the hospital, using Steve's help to find Eddie's room. Knocking on the door, you opened it to see Eddie smiling. Steve stayed behind, knowing that this was your time with Eddie, not his.

"Eddie?" You made yourself known to him. His eyes met yours.

"My princess. My lady Y/N. Looking beautiful, as always." He smiled as you walked towards the hospital bed.