He shook his head. "My vocal cords were damaged in an accident. My voice is very, very hoarse and it hurts to talk, so I just don't."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Most people assume I'm deaf or that I'm faking it for attention."

Evania chuckled dryly. "I know the feeling."

"I just want to make friends and start a new life here. This school has become so much more popular than anyone ever thought it would be, and it seems like everyone here is so much nicer than everywhere else, but people still tend to be cold."

"The best advice I can give you is be yourself, but try to be a bit louder." Sylvia smiled, getting Evania to glare at her before the succubus continued. "Evania used to clap when she wanted attention, so give it a go. Clap then join in a conversation, whether its writing notes or sign language just do your best to join in. Laugh at jokes that aren't funny- as long as they're not rude -just to be a part of the conversation. Just make sure you're not pretending to be someone else while you do it. Stay true to yourself because you never want people to think you're someone your not." Sylvia smiled. "But this school has plenty of room for someone like you, someone willing to make friends and be kind. You have so much to look forward to here."

Jacob nodded with a smile. "Thank you both so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak to me."

"You're always welcomed. Give me a notice and I'll make time for you. I understand how hard it can be to fit in." Evania smiled.

"I won't take up too much of your time, I promise. But I might stop back in to thank you for changing my life." He bowed again. "Goodbye, and thank you again!"

"It's our pleasure." Sylvia smiled as Evania signed her goodbye. Jacob left the room, closing the door behind him leaving the two of them alone again.

"Anything else on the schedule today Treasure?" Sylvia asked with a grin as she spun back around to face Evania, once again crossing her legs as she leaned back on her desk.

"I still have paperwork to do, but I believe that should be everything for the day." Evania nodded. "Did you have something in mind Syl?"

"I had a few things in mind." Sylvia purred. "Miss Pendragon."

"Oh?" Evania raised an eyebrow as she smiled at her succubus. "I do still have paperwork that I'm supposed to be doing though."

"Can I help you with it?" Sylvia questioned, glancing down at the small stack of papers on the desk.

"By all means." Evania motioned towards them where Sylvia picked the top page off the stack and glanced over it.

"Oh fun. I love it when the Guild requests things." Sylvia narrowed her eyes at the paper. "Did you plan on accepting?"

"No. They seem to think I need money to afford to take care of all these students and run the school. I don't think they realized that the other Hunter's Guild Factions, The Wizard's Tower, Nightshades, Daybreakers, Stargazers, Angels, Devils, and plenty more I can't think off off the top of my head- are all helping me pay for these things."

"You say that like this school isn't bringing in an assload of money just on the attending students alone." Sylvia scoffed. "I'd be surprised if most colleges see this many digits."

"We're only able to hold as many students as we do because of all the work that everyone put into the school. Particularly Isirona, for making them all mini-pocket dimensions."

"Speaking of, are we actually going to be making another dorm building?" Sylvia questioned.

"It was brought to my attention that we actually had to turn down several applicants because we were running out of room, so it would be a good idea." Evania shrugged. "But we would have to clear out more of the forest to do it."